Chapter 9

I woke up Sunday morning with the worlds biggest headache and confusion swirling around me. Where the hell was I?

"What ever happened to not kissing on the first date?"

A voice startled me, then I turned my head to see that it was Dyrek, with a big smile on his face. That's when I realized we were both in bed. Not my bed, the guest bed from the party. Naked.

Wait wait wait. We were still at the party, so that meant we slept there. And we were both naked, so that meant...

"We had sex?!" I exclaimed.

"Are you asking me this, or the whole world?"

"No no no no no." I got up and started pacing around the room, with a throw blanket wrapped around me.

"Please tell me we used a condom." I asked.

"We did." Dyrek assured. "Can you please sit and calm down?"

I took a deep breath and sat on the bed.

"How much do you remember from last night?" he asked.

"Um.. all the way up to you ripping my clothes off." I forced a laugh.

"Well, the rest of the night was amazing, and I honestly wouldn't have spent it with any one else." Dyrek said

I had the biggest smile on my face and my cheeks felt like they were about to catch a fire.

"Anyway, lemme fill you in on what happened after I ripped your clothes off. So I started pulling off-"

"No don't worry! You can spare me the details." I laughed. "So.. this means I'm not a virgin anymore?"

"Yep. And neither am I." he replied.

"It was your first time too? It didn't seem like it." I smirked.

"I guess you could say I'm a natural." he smiled. We both started laughing until I realized I was supposed to be home.

"Shit! What time is it?" I screeched.

"Only 6:00." Dyrek said glancing up from his watch.

"Good, so that gives me enough time to get dressed and not look like a hood rat before my mom gets up for work at 7:45."

"Well let me help you with that." Dyrek said getting out off the bed, letting the covers slide off of him as he slipped on his boxers and pants.

"..I must say Dyrek, you've got a nice ass." I smirked.

"You've got nice tits. Well, from what I saw last night." he grinned.

"Shut up." I blushed as I began putting on my clothes.

"Make the bed while I fix up in the bathroom." I said.

"Alright. Is this what it's gonna be like when we're married?" Dyrek smiled.

"Baby steps Dyrek." I grinned.

As I came out of the guest room I couldn't believe my eyes. Ashton Irwin's house actually did look like those house parties in the movies. I could smell marijuana in the living room, there were multiple people sleeping half naked on the ground, Amanda being one of them (What a slut), and there were red cups literally everywhere. Plus I'm pretty sure I saw little bits of coke on the coffee table. I quickly went into the bathroom so I could get out of this place.

Dyrek held my hand the entire walk home, and kissed me on the forehead once we were back under my bed room window.

"I'll text you tonight, girlfriend." he smiled.

"And I'll reply, boyfriend." I giggled as he helped me back up into my window and waved goodbye.

Once I got inside I quickly took a shower since it was only 6:25, threw on my pajamas and whipped off all that heavy makeup. I peeked out my door to see my mom's bedroom door still closed, and a wave of relief washed over me. I flopped onto my bed and looked up at my ceiling fan with a million thoughts in my head.

I just had my first time at a house party with a guy who had just became my boyfriend only minutes before. And when he asked me what I remembered, I lied about it being only up until he ripped my clothes off. I remembered every last detail, since I only had half a cup of alcohol. I just didn't want Dyrek to make it awkward by talking about it. But it was amazing, and I wouldn't mind doing it with him again. I never planned to lose my V card so soon, but I'm glad I did, and I'm glad it was with someone as special as him. I hope we last a long time, because Dyrek is absolutely perfect. Plus I managed to do all of this with out getting caught.

My thoughts were interrupted by my room door slowly creaking open.

"Morning Harlow. You're up early. Did you have a nice sleep?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I did." I smiled with probably the biggest heart eyes ever.

"Well I'm starting breakfast and then I'm off to work. I'll let you know when it's ready. And I'll be working late tonight, so you can hang out with Lexy if you want. Just have me talk to her mom first. Got it?"

"Got it." I gave her a thumbs up as she closed back my door. I could literally feel my hangover coming onto me, and I'm surprised my mom didn't notice. I snugged under my covers and drifted back to sleep until she called me for breakfast, and freaking out over telling Lexy everything that happened last night.