Chapter 10

The week at school after my amazing night with Dyrek was a blur, because he's all I could think about. And since Lexy decided to catch the flu I had to wait until Friday to tell her.

"Alright so what are we watching?" Lexy asked as she set a large bowl of popcorn on her end table.

"Reality tv. Something we can talk over." I said.

"Yeah so what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked as she snuggled next to me on her king sized bed.

"My date." I grinned.

"Oh my god I totally forgot about that! Tell me every last detail and don't leave out a thing." Lexy said with bright eyes.

"Well.. it was absolutely amazing." I blushed. "When Dyrek picked me up he said our date would be a surprise. Until 10 minutes later I found out that surprise would be a crazy house party. But not just anyone's, Ashton Canolly's."

"Amanda's ex boy friend?!" Lexy gasped.

"Yeah... ex boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh yeah they broke up. Amanda cheated on him with Gary Steinberg."

"Ew! No way. He totally- Well I'll get to that part. Anyway when we got there I was totally pissed Dyrek took me to that kinda party. But he calmed me down and said nothing bad would happen. So when we went inside the party wasn't too bad and he went to get us some drinks. While he was away Gary came up to me and tried flirting with me and stuff, and pushed me against the wall and started touching me. I told him to stop and he wouldn't."

"You're kidding! Go on this is getting too good." Lexy said, intrigued.

"Yeah so after that Dyrek finally came with the drinks and started yelling at Gary and threatening him. And when Gary doubted Dyrek I kinda punched him in the face and poured one of the drinks on him." I forced a smile.

"You go girl! Harlow Fitch is a badass and always will be." Lexy smiled, giving me a high five.

"Yeah." I laughed. "So after that Dyrek was flirting with me saying how bad ass that was and he kinda talked me into having him ask me to be his girlfriend."

Lexy got up from the bed and began jumping up and down while screaming, and I could only laugh. I hope Lexy stays in my life for a long time.

"Oh my God so you guys are dating now! Literal boyfriend and girlfriend. And he's your first! Yay I'm so happy. Harlow has a boyfriend, Harlow has a boyfriend." Lexy sing-songed.

"Alright alright." I giggled. "It gets better. So I answered his question by kissing him. And I mean kissing him. We backed up into the guest room and well... He kinda threw me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. Before he went any further I looked in the drawer beside me and found some condoms, and... Yeah. We did it Lexy. We-"

"Had sex! Oh my freaking God. Harlow I'm dying here! I can't believe you had your first time before me! And with a guy who became your boyfriend literally 5 minutes before." Lexy exclaimed.

"That's what I said!" I laughed. "But yeah, it was the most amazing experience ever, and I'm glad I shared it with him."

"Aww Har I'm so jealous of you, but proud. You're finally coming out of your shell. You basically beat up two people, had your first kiss, first boyfriend, and your first time in almost less than a month. If that's not pure gold then I don't know what is." Lexy smiled.

"Thanks Lex. I'm glad you're always there for me." I said.

"Forever and always," she said, pulling me in for a tight hug.