"Riley! Open your eyes and smell the love!" Gwen shouts.

"Do you really think he likes me?" I ask.

"No he doesn't like you Riley he is in love with you. You were out for days and your heart was freezing but he only left your side for no longer than five minutes." She argues.

"He doesn't. He made it clear."

"He asked you to run away and you did," she points out.

"But he said-"

"And I say he can kiss my butt but it doesn't mean I want him to kiss my butt."

"But-"

"No buts. You can deny it all you want but I can see it. Just act like you are acting but I will always know!" She says and starts to walk out. "I will be watching you!" She says as she walks out backwards.

  I get ready for bed and lay down. I close my eyes and the door opens and closes. The bed dips down as someone climbs in.

"Night," Nick says.

  I don't says anything but still keep my eyes close. "I hope you like the crystal it is a family thing," Nick says. He probably thinks I'm asleep so I smile.

"Night Nick," I say and I hear him take in breath. He lays down with a huff. It takes awhile but I finally fall to sleep.

I wake up and Nick has me pressed up against his chest while he is asleep. I just lay here listening to his heart beat. "Riley! Nick!" Ben yells and me and Nick sit up.

"What?" I ask.

"They are here!" He says.

"Who?" Nick asks.

"Ground Bringers!" Josh yells running in.

"Oh!" I yell. I jump up and throw on some clothes and Nick does the same thing. We run down the stairs and portals open and Searchers come through. Collin comes and places a crown on my head.

"Wear on in battle big sister," Collin says.

"Okay!" I yell. We walk out to the front and there are hundreds of Ground Bringers. The city residents are in the front and are ready to fight." Riley call a circle!" Mom yells.

"Philex be water!" I shout.

"Circle get ready!" Ben shouts.

"Air was last but is called first," I say and point at Ben and a tornado comes up behind him."Next was Fire to-to burn," I say and point at Nick which has a huge fire appear."Water is the third," I say and pointing at Philex which has a wall of water behind him. "Second element made and second to last called is Earth!" I yell and point at Ash and a tree with a face appears.

"Last to be called and first made Spirit," I say and a purple light comes from the ground. A dome like thing comes and spit fires hit it and die on contact.

"This is a circle of- of, of power! We n-need power and energy to win this battle for our elements!" I say unsure.

What a terrable calling!

A woman in all red says. She must be Fire. Next one is yellow and a boy Air. Then a Green boy which is Earth and a blue boy which is Water. Lastly Spirit appears.

Fire be nice it was her first time what did you expect? Spirit says.

Be peaceful man! Earth says.

Can we get back to the war? Water asks.

Yes lets help, Spirit says and they disappear.

"What?" I ask.

"Riley watch it!" Philex yells.

At that moment it is when I understand what the spirits did. They quickened our reflexes. A purple wall covers us and spreads. The Circle gets sperated from each other.

  I loose count pf time as I throw orb after orb but each orb was different. Spirit, Fire, Lighting, Spirit, Earth, Air and it keeps going that way for ever. I feel water drop over my head and freeze when I see them. The Quinns.

"Riley baby girl are you okay?" Arnold asks.

"Well, hon, she seems weak." Wendy says. I look at them and a root comes through their chest. When the fall Ash is standing behind them and he waves at me. Gwen comes and stands beside me.

  We kill one after another. They start to fall back and Gwen looks pale. "Stop Gwen you need to stop," I say.

"Riley!" Zalub yells.

"What?" I ask.

"Nick. H-he I-i a-a-and poof!" He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Nick is hurt bad," he says.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Follow me!" He says and we run. We jump over bodies and duck under fallen things. We run and I see Ben and Parker and Parker looks like he is crying. I run over there and go to my knees beside Nick.

"Hey Ry," he says wetly.

"Nick your going to be okay," I whisper.

"I'm close to death not stupid," he gasps put.

"And hotheaded," I point out.

"That too."

"But you aren't going to die Nick." I say.

"Why n-" he stops and coughs and blood come up. He was hit in the heart with something. I lean closer to him.

"Nick you can't die," I say and his spirit falters.

"Riley he is dead," Collin says and it ia true. Nick my Nick is gone. I see my clear and pinkish tears fall.

"No," I say and move his hair.

"Riley, Nick is gone and you can't help it," Parker says.

"No," I whisper.

"Riley come on," Ben says.

"Go! Leave me alone! Go away!" I scream.

"Riley," Ash says.

"Go," I say and my voice cracks.

"Riley-"

"I said leave me alone and Go! Go now I want to be alone! Just leave me alone!" I scream at them. I hear them walk away and I look at Nick. His body is covered in blood and his hair is wet with drying sweat. I move his hair back.

"Nick I love you! You can't go please stay and help me! Nick!" I shout. "Don't leave me!" I cry.

  I lay my head on his chest and cry. "Nick, Gwen was right. I am in love with you. I don't care if you hate me or like me as a friend I know I want you!" I whisper and I move my hands on his chest. I feel my elements toll on me as I think of him and my heart is tearing in two.

"Spirit! Spirit bring Nick back please! Spirit please bring him back." I beg her.

I thought you would never ask me.

I feel my energy drains. My body is warm and his is cold and my heart speeds up. "Nick I am in love with you," I say and pass out on his lifeless body.