Chapter Seventeen

I wake up in a big room. Big and old and very, very, expensive. I sit up and find that I am alone. I push aside some covers and cold envelopes me quickly. I have one girls basketball shorts and a purple tank top.

  I walk to a cracked door and push it open. I walk down a long hallway and I have no clue where I am. I open a big door and there are people at the huge table. Three have crowns on their heads the males with gold and the female with silver. Something is so wrong. "She is awake!" A boy yells and I feel frostbite on my toes.

"Who are you? Why am I so cold?" I ask. Everyone just kinda seems shocked by me asking that.

  A boy with dark red hair looks at me with concern. A girl with blue hair smiles at me and waves. I stand there. "Who are you?" I ask.

"Ry what do you mean? We've been here with you for a long time. We are good friends," the boy with the red hair says. He gets up and hugs me.

 I push him away."I don't know you! Where is Ash?" I yell.

"Riley, Ash Greene is trying to kidnap you," the boy says looking hurt.

"No he wouldn't do that we are best friends,"I argue.

"No you are not," he says.

"Where am I?"

"The castle," A woman with neon pink hair says she has the silver crown.

"Why am I here? I don't-I can't be here," I say.

"What's wrong with her?" The red head asks.

"Sit and eat. Nick she said she was cold," the pink haired woman says. The boy walks me to the table and food is piled on a plate and the boy has his arm around me. I eat until I cannot eat anymore. I breath in and out, in and out.

"Ash and Asher are gone?" I ask.

"Ry, they are gone and that's a good thing too." the boy says.

"You look like my mom. She had neon pink hair and my brother and I had snow white hair like our father and then I remember Ash and Asher," I say.

"Tell us more of your family," the pink haired woman says.

"My mom was Earth barrier and a very good one. My father was a Earth barrier and so they thought pure breed earth children and was happy to be having twins but I am a Spirit barrier. My brother is younger so I would have gotten the family thing," I say.

"Sounds like Ry Ry," a boy with white and purple hair.

"Two boys. Twins with fire. Then it goes blank and I see emptyness," I say.

"What's wrong with her?" The boy beside me yells.

"It's them they are doing it, Nick they are making her forget so, you need to make her remember," the girl says.

"Remember what?" I ask.

"Remember us Riley, to remember us," Nick says.

"Oh and how do you plan to do that?"

"Come with me and find out," he says and stands up. I follow him into a garden. It is so beautiful. All the colors are wonderfully matched. He grabs my hand and sits me on a wooden bench.

"I hope this works," he says and runs a hand through his dark red hair.

"Hopes what works?" I ask. He looks at me and rubs his thumb on my cheekbone sending goosebumps down my back. He slides closer to me and his heart is beating fast. He smiles and it warms me somehow.

"I've wanted to do this since I've first heard you talk to me on that bus," he says. He kisses me on the mouth. For some strange reason I feel a ache to keep kissing him. I move and sit on his lap and pull him closer to me.

I see him under me and as I go down he comes up.

  Then Josh says something and I pull up..

  I wake up to find myself almost naked and so is Nick.

I see so many images of Nick. All of them are Nick, Nick, Nick and once again Nick. I pull away from him and fall on the ground. I am breathing hard.

"Ry are you okay?" He asks.

"Nick who are these people?" I ask.

He stands up and pulls me up too. I hug him and for once in my entire life cry clear tears. He pulls ne to arms length and looks at me.

"Ry your tears are clear," he says.

"Where is Josh? Cevin, Glen, Gwen?" I start to panic.

"They were eating," he says. I stand there as I see a girl with white and purpleing hair with a boy who looks just the same. "Collin! Collin please stop it!" She yells.

"Riley Quinn Austin you do not act like a little baby you are the next queen so act like it!" He yells at her.

"Collin! Collin!" I yell and run back to where we ate to find it empty.

  I run and run. I go in five different rooms until Nick catches up to me. I open the next room and it is a soft purple. It has a silver and gold crown on a pillow on a dresser. Then it has a bed with black covers and a purple canapie. There is a dress and it is white. It is a wedding dress. It laces up in the back and it is one of the most beautiful dresses ever.

Off to the back is a black door. I open it and it is a toddlers room just like the other one but everything is smaller. " Collin!" I yell agian. I need to find that stupid prince.

  I have a really bad need to see him. Nick looks at me worried. I push past him and then I realize we are on the sixth floor of the castle. I take off running in no certain direction.

"Collin you abnormal boy show yourself!" I scream and a few maids look at me.

  I open a door and come face to face to that little sneaky butt fungas. He looks scared and he looks over my shoulder to see Nick and nodds. I smile at him and throw my arms around him which he returns."I have missed you so much Col," I cry.

"I knew it was you Ry Ry," he says.

"What the hell is going on?" Nick yells. Collin grabs my hand and leads me to a balcony. There are millions of people in the courtyard and there are cameras and news vans.

"Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention!" Collin yells. The courtyard is silent. Every camera is on us and is waiting for every single word. Collin clears his throat and looks to the people.

"I present to you your princess. Princess Riley the one to take the thrown!"

A/N

It might be sort but I felt it needed to end this way.(The chapter) Once again I am sorry about the other chapter mix up.

Vote please, comment too!