𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢? 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1

LETS JUST APPRECIATE THIS PICTURE OF MA BABY JIN WHICH I EDITED LIKE COME ON SOMEONE GIMME A MEDAL

Taehyung: Let's play truth or dare.

He commented whilst smirking. You didn't have a good feeling about this but agreed to it anyways. All of you, (EXCEPT YOONGI BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEPING *SMH*) gathered in a circle on the floor and began to play. First to ask something was Jin.

Jin: Right, hmm.

He pretended to think.

Jin: Taehyung truth or dare?

Taehyung confidently answered dare showing no fear.

Jin: Okay then. I dare you to go to the neighbours and start rapping cypher part 4 to them.

Taehyung: Easy.

He replied but there was a hint of nervousness in his tone.

Sara: Why the neighbours?

Sara asked.

Jin: I chose the neighbours because they hate us and have tried to report us to the police loads of times.

Y/n: Wtf? What for?

Jin: Having our music to loud.

He replied giving his signature windshield-wiper laugh.

Y/N: Omo this will be interesting!

You guys all stared in amusement when Taehyung went over and started rapping cypher part 4. By the look on their faces, you could tell they were fuming. Seconds later, the slamming of the door was heard and Taehyung returned. We all began laughing when he came back. Taehyung however, was proud of his 'rapping skills'.

Mr Park: Okay, who's next?

Mr Park then spoke out.

Mr Jeon: It's Namjoon's go.

Namjoon: Right, who shall I pick?

I prayed in hope Namjoon wouldn't pick me. Thankfully, he didn't.

Namjoon: Hoseok. Truth or dare?

Hoseok gulped in fear.

Hoseok: D-dare.

He stuttered yet still trying to act tough. A malicious smile formed on Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon: I dare you to wake up Yoongi by pouring water over his head.

Hoseok: WHAT?! I thought we were playing truth or dare not trying to stay alive.

He remarked.

Y/: I don't understand. What's so bad about waking Yoongi up and bedsides a dare is a dare.

Hoseok: Your right. But take cover.

You didn't listen to him and just sat there anticipating what would happen. Slowly, Hoseok tipped water over Yoongi's head before ( DASI RUN RUN RUN) dashing out the room. In the blink of an eye, Yoongi stood up fuming before cussing like his life depended on it.

Yoongi: WHICH ONE OF YOU FVCKERS FVCKING DARED TO FVCKING POUR WATER ON MY FVCKING HEAD!? WHEN I FVCKING FIND WHICH ONE OF YOU FVCKING BASTARDS DID IT I WONT FVCKING HESITATE TO FVCKING CHOP YO FVCKING D!CK OFF!!

We all stared in fear at Yoongi. But thankfully for our safety he went back to sleep.

Mr Jeon: Hoseok- hyung you can come back now.

He entered the room looking paler than a ghost.

Taehyung: Anyways let's continue.

We all nodded in agreement.

Mr Park: It's y/n's go next.

You hummed in responce.

(DOES THAT MAKE SENSE PEOPLE?)

Y/n Mr Jeon, truth or dare?

Mr Jeon: Well after all that's happened I think it's safe to say truth.

You smirked. Happy with his answer.

Y/n: Okay then. Who do you think is the cutest and prettiest person in this circle?

A bead of sweat ran down his forehead as we all waited for the answer. You'd done this for Lisa's case because you wanted him to confess his crush on her and to boost Lisa's confidence.

Mr Jeon: W-well I think the most cutest and prettiest person is...

It was obvious he was hesitating. You looked over to Sara and could tell she was hoping it was her.

Mr Jeon: S-sara.

A sense of triumph waved past you as you had brought Mr Jeon and Sara closer. Sara was over the moon and it was clear with her expression aswell.

Y/n: YASSS BISHHHH I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HER!

You began squealing and imagining their future together. Until you realised you looked like a complete idiot.

Y/n: Sorry.

You sheepishly said. Sara and Jungkook were redder than tomatoes, while the others were entertained.

Y/n: Soo~ who's go is it next?

You said changing the subject.

Jin: It's Sara's.

By the sudden change of her facial expression you could tell she was planning her revenge.

Sara: Mr Park, truth or dare?

Mr Park: Dare.

He replied. You could tell she was happy with his reply because the psychopathic smirk on her face only grew wider.

( THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT TIME WHEN JIN WAS TEACHING JIMIN HOW TO LOOK SASSY ON THE RED CARPET!)

Sara: I dare you to kiss y/n...

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 10. <33