𝔨𝔞𝔶𝔩𝔞

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You alarm clock rang as you sprung out of bed for a new day. You then did your morning routine. Your outfit is at the top.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

{BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY}

You entered the classroom and surprisingly Mr Park wasn't there even though you were right on time.

2 MINUTES LATER

All of a sudden Mr Park entered the room looking like a mess.

CORRECTION:

A HOT MESS

The top two buttons of his shirt were undone showing a peek of a very well-built chest. His tie was loosened and not fitted around his neck properly and his scarlet, glossy hair was messy but still looking on fleek. You just knew the girls were blushing messes and the boys, well they probably hadn't noticed Mr Park had even came in. You looked to your left only to be met with a girl called Mina {BTW I LOVE MINA  THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY} who was squealing uncontrollably and fanning herself. I know he's hot but your overreacting. So I gave her a stfu look because her squealing was getting on my nerves. Then a voice was heard.

CAN YOU GUESS WHOSE IT IS?

WELLDONE YOU ARE CORRECT

I REALLY NEED TO RE-THINK MY LIFE DESCISONS WHAT AM I WRITING?!

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY

Mr Park: Sorry I'm late class I-

He was soon interrupted by Kayla who purred

Kayla: Don't worry Mr Park.

She was fluttering her eyelashes and pouting her lips TRYING to look hot but honestly she looked like a pouting rhino.

Mr Park: Uggh... well then lets begin class

Mr Park said cheerfully. Everybody just groaned in annoyance.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO THE MIDDLE OF THE LESSON

Mr Park: Right, I'm going to ask some questions raise your hand if you know the answer. Which famous film star did pop artist Andy Warhol make more portraits of than any other?

{I LEGIT HAD TO FIND AN ARTY QUESTION ON THE INTERnetT BECAUSE HAD NO IDEA}

We all looked around nobody had raised their hands. Well nobody except Kayla. Everybody knew this was just a chance to try and flirt with Mr Park.

Mr Park: Okay since  Miss Kayla is the only one who put her hand up, come to the front and write the answer in.

Kayla: Okaayy~ Mr Park.

She said trying to sound alluring but she really just sounded like a bat screeching with a frog in its throat. She got up making sure her skirt was high enough and cleavage was showing. Yes we didn't have a uniform but I'm surprised the head teacher hadn't commented anything about this. Like come on sis, she was wearing 6 inch heels I'm surprised she could even walk in them but I'm more surprised she still hasn't been arrested by the fashion police yet. Agonisingly slow, she walked to the front swaying her hips to the side and batting her fake eyelashes. All the boys looked at her in disgust except for one. His name was Kai {IM SORRY FOR USING KAI HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO CAME TO MY MIND} he had the biggest crush on her for years now and Kayla still hadn't gone out with him. She would just use him as a puppet for her own amusement but he was so blinded by love to realise that. Finally she had made her way to the front of the classroom making sure to brush her hand against Mr Park's when getting the whiteboard pen. But what she did next surprised me even more than her ridiculous outfit. Purposely, she dropped the pen just to pick it up and give Mr Park a view of her fake botox bum. However the pen didn't land where Kayla wanted it to so she 'ACCIDENTALLY' kicked it so when she bent over Mr Park could see her fake botox bum. A few of the boys snickered at her stupidity and terrible acting but she ignored them. Then she leaned over and picked up the pen.

Kayla: Whoops my bad.

I looked over to Kai and he was fuming, clutching a pencil so tight in his hand it could snap. Then, I looked over to Mr Park who had an un-amused expression on his face. Kayla however was happy with her little act and what seemed like years she finally wrote her answer. THE MONA LISA.

Mr Park: So Miss Kayla you think the answer is the Mona Lisa?

Kayla: Yes I do Mr Park.

You just laughed loudly at her answer because you seriously had enough of her.

Kayla: Why are you laughing?

She said in her most ratchet tone ever.

Y/n: Isn't it obvious? Your answer and stupidity.

Kayla: You bitch I don't suppose you know the answer.

You expected Mr Park to do something but he didn't. He was entertained by yours and Kayla's argument and so was the rest of the class. You just gasped loudly when she called you a b*tch.

Y/n: Me a bitch? Your a bitch ass sTaNky mOthErtRuckIng fart. Even if I was a bitch at least i'd have a brain unlike somebody else!

Kayla: Prove it then...bitch.

She said in a smug tone, smirking. But you just smirked back confusing her. Yes you had known the answer it was just your couch potato bum was too lazy to move. Confidently, you strutted forward snatching the whiteboard pen out of her hand and wrote the answer on the board.

Y/n: Marilyn Monroe.

Kayla: Tssk. As if that's right.

Mr Park: I'm sorry Miss Kayla but she is right.

Y/n: HAH. Suck my ass bitch.

You said before walking back to your seat. Kayla, on the other hand, just grew red from embarrassment.

Mr Park: Oh and before I forget, detention for the both of you.

He said smugly smirking as well. Great I'm going to be spending detention with the two most annoying people. You just groaned in response. Kayla though was happy as she could spend more time with her 'future boyfriend'.

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 4. <33