#11

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neo and Nui were happily holding him and celebrating that he won the trip from the school. He blinked a bit confused as Blair looked to him and meowed softly laying on the couch. "First let's eat then pack!" Nui smiled as Neo agreed happily. Crimson sat down and began to eat dinner with them as both girls were excited. Shantae peaked over hearing this and grinned. "I'll pack everything Crimson needs and he'll take me!" She smiled happily and giggled excited getting clothes for him.

Esdeath used her office phone and smiled recording a message. "This is Principal Esdeath, your invited to go to a resort by Crimson! He has happily selected his family and friends for this event. We will leave tomorrow so it's best you pack up tonight and be ready for tomorrow. Get a good rest and get permission first!" She Smiled and sent the message to everyone Crimson knows and who knows him. She smiled and sat back a little happily. "All going as planned." She leaned back. Everyone who got the message started to pack up getting clothes and asking permission from their parents or guardians.

The Next Day....

Crimson had his back as Shantae held onto him in her monkey form. Blair meowed softly and waited with them. Neo and Nui walked over with him as they had their bags. Neo and Nui smiled in their swim wear and looked at Crimson with a smile. A bus slowly pulled up to his house. Esdeath smirked opening the doors. "Hello Crimson!" She said. Everyone looked in awe seeing the bus. Esdeath smiled showing it off as it had air conditioning, sofa seats, TV, bathroom, and food. "Wow, this is really cool." He said as he sat down having Shantae run off with Blair. She smiled. "We have a few stops to make but I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride." She giggled softly and winked. He nodded. Esdeath happily drove the bus once more as she went to different houses picking up his friends, family, and some of the staff from the school as they got onto the bus happily having their swim wear on and would constantly pull him close to him. "Lucky." Boogie said watching this as Rainbow Dash grabbed his ear making him panic. Crimson blushed heavily from all of this.

They took turns driving as Esdeath smiled sitting on one of the couches next to crimson. She smiled leaning into him and giggled. Esdeath smiled holding onto him a bit. He had an arm around her as most of the girls looked over and blushed or looked Over mad and pouting from the scene playing out. "I hope your somewhat enjoying the trip." She Smiled. He nodded looking at her.
"Y-yeah it's alright." He said. She smiled cupping his cheek and leaned in a bit. Both their lips were close. Ranamon grinned and honked the horn happily scaring both of them as they were separated. Esdeath glared looking to Ranamon who was playing innocent. Crimson looked towards the window seeing grass turn to sand seeing the resort up ahead. "It's the resort!" Sonata smiled seeing this as everyone looked over as well. Everyone smiled passing by stores, arcades, and other things that could entertain people. Crimson smiled as Esdeath parked the bus. "Alright, all we have to do is get settled in and we can have fun!" Esdeath said looking to everyone as they smiled and nodded. Everyone walked off the bus having their bags hand in hand as they went to the front desk. Crimson looked around seeing someone with long blond hair as she passed by. He blushed slightly but was pulled back by his sister as she smiled nuzzling into him.

Everyone placed their bags down in their assigned rooms. Crimson looked out seeing the ocean and smiled. He began to change into his trunks. "Crimson! Come on!" Knocking was at his door. He went over seeing Sonata, Audrey, Junko, and Mine. All ready for the beach as they smiled at him. He blushed completely from this. "Well come on! Someone needs to help me with sunscreen!" Junko smirked pulling him over and grinned happily as the girls pouted seeing this. A limousine pulled up against the hotel as someone smiled stepping out and giggled seeing the ocean. Crimson started setting up their spot at the beach having umbrellas out with some towels on the sand and placed the cooler down having the chairs placed neatly. The girls smiled thanking him as each hugged or kissed his cheek. He blushed being smothered by this. "Crimson, I need help with sun screen~" mida rana said as she winked towards him. Junko blushed and looked over. "I need help first~" She said. Crimson was pulled away by Ranamon as she smiled leaving both girls in a blank state as they growled from this. Neo smiled happily cooking up the food easily as Esdeath Smiled tanning. Nui and Sonata were making sand castles as Mine happily swam around the area. Crimson smiled and patting her back as she blushed a little and looked away smiling. Ranamon smirked and started acting like a shark and splashed both of them only to laugh. Crimson smiled at this and looked around seeing everyone laugh and play. He smiled a little and looked down slightly. "Crimson! Come in and eat!" Nui happily yelled out as he nodded swimming back onto the beach happily.

Later On...

Rainbow dash looked to Boogie upset but held onto him as he smiled a little. Neo happily showered with the rest of the girls tired from all the fun. Crimson yawned and took a walk onto the beach seeing the clear sky shine with the blue crystal clear water. He sat down and looked out to the water. "Mind if I sit with you?" A voice asked. He looked up seeing someone in a white dress and sun hat as she had long blond hair as Crimson blushed shyly and nodded. She smiled sitting close to him. It was silent till the woman looked over to him. "So why so sad?" She asked poking his cheek. "I'm not sad." He said looking up as she shook her head and giggled. "Your not very good at lying." She said. He sighed looking to her. "Being here with everyone, it's nice, but, stuff like that, does it ever last that long?" He asked himself as she smiled and looked out. "Your very young, to young to be thinking like that, it can only last if you make it last." She said grabbing his hand softly making him look up at her. He blushed a little as she smiled to him. "Go be with your family." She said getting up and walked along the beach. "Wait! Who are you?" He asked as she simply waved bye and winked to him. He looked to her confused and looked back to the hotel. He ran back over and went in. He felt slightly itchy from the sand and went to the shower rooms. He opened the door walking in only to see the girls look over. "Hi Crimson!" Sonata happily Said. He blushed heavily and backed away fast. "I'll just wait." He told himself. That night he was embraced with all the girls holding and hugging him as they didn't let go of him and stayed by his side, forever.

A few days passed as everyone was downstairs. "Where's Crimson?" Esdeath asked as everyone looked over as their eyes widened. "I-Is that, the president?!" Boogie asked as everyone saw this. "President Lusamine?!" They said as she smiled and waved to them. But what surprised them the most was seeing her holding someone's hand Crimsons hand.  "Crimson?! Why are you and the president holding hands!" Mine asked as he blushed a little about to answer until feeling Lusamine kiss his cheek. "That's why." She Smiled happily leaving everyone in shock seeing this.

The End

Hey everyone! This book is now over, the finale, I know, I had fun writing or typing this book out. MLPFan001 I hope you enjoyed the book my bro! I enjoyed writing and bringing characters together like that. All characters belong to their original owners and creators as well as companies. The OC Crimson belongs to my friend MLPFan001 the OC Boogie belongs to me or is me. All pictures or images belong to their owners and creators. I only own my OC and writing. Please leave a comment down below and vote. Until then I'll see ya in the next book. Bye!)