"Halloween Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The moon was out! The lights on the street lit wit Pumpkins all around! Kids walked up to house and yelled Trick Or Treat! Only to get, a sweet Treat! Why? Cause that's what happens when it's Halloween!!

Crimson smirked getting his costume on and looked out his window and smiled seeing everyone get candy and treats. He looked to his phone getting a text message and smiled heading down stairs. "Hey mom I'm heading out!" He smiled as Neo looked over and giggled dressed as a witch and smiled waving. Nui came downstairs dressed as a famous star and giggled. "Ready!" She smiled. Crimson and Nui hugged Neo happily. She smiled and hugged back as she soon waved bye to them seeing they were off. Crimson happily walked with Nui as she skipped cutely. "So where we going!" Nui asked cutely as Crimson rubbed her head. "Meeting up with everyone else to get some candy them head to Junkos super Halloween party." He said as they walked over. They walked for a while as they soon met up with everyone else. Sonata dressed as a cute Siren girl. Mine as a little witch. Audrey was a zombie. Rainbow dash was also a Zombie and Boogie was a knight in pizza boxes. "Good costume guys! But why the pizza boxes?" Crimson asked as Boogie looks over and smirked. "I'm a pizza knight!!" He smirked as RD sighed. "Instead of being Dracula this was the second best thing." She looked at him as he smiled. "Well it's fine, lets go trick or treating!!" They all smiled happily going to multiple houses as they knew some people. Giving Candy to everyone as the knight was full of fun. Audrey was a bit tired and walked with them. "So much Candy!" Sonata smiled as Nui did the same. Boogie happily looked through his bucket of candy and smiled as Rainbow Dash put a tooth brush in his bucket taking a candy bar and putting it in hers. "It's a fair trade." She smiled as he looked at her. "Well, let's head back into town and get to Junkos place!" Crimson smiled and walked with them. Everyone followed as Audrey did the same keeping to herself a little feeling sick.

Junkos mansion was loud and bright with colors as multiple cars were parked around the driveways. "This is gonna be awesome!!" Boogie smiled happily as they walked up to the steps and rang the doorbell. The door opened as Junko was dressed as a bear in black and white that had a red eye looking like a scar. (Think of it as a Monakuma cosplay!🙂) she giggled and winked at Crimson. "Welcome to the party guys!" She smiled letting them in and walked in happily. The DJ played happily and loud as food and snacks were all around. Audrey moved to sit in the corner as she held her stomach a little and groaned. Junko smirked and pulled Crimson to the side as she took him upstairs and giggled. Everyone danced happily and smiled. Junko took him to her room and giggled kissing him happily. He blushed making out with her as she sprung up. "Oh wait! I forgot I gotta go get something." She winked and walked out of her room. He nodded and blushed. He sat up and looked over seeing a line of bears that looked unique having almost look like Junkos costume. He walked over and examined them. "I'm back!" Junko walked in. He turned over and smiled but leaned on dresser only to feel it wobble as the robotic bear fell onto him hitting his head. He groaned a bit and rubbed his head. "You okay?" She walked over to him as he nodded and smiled. "Here made you a cupcake!" She giggled and smiled happily. He blushed and smiled softly. Downstairs. The dances went on fast and harder as people cheered, smile, and screamed. Boogie smiled and looked for Rainbow-dash all over. He slipped and fell as he groaned. He looked on the floor seeing red punch as people screamed a bit louder and pushed each other while dancing. Boogie looked up seeing people slowly fall and get back up. He stood up fast and quivered as he bumped into someone. "Rainbow Dash? R-Rainbow Dash?" He gently placed his hand onto her as she slowly turned and groaned reaching out for him trying to bite. He screamed and pushed her back as they walked to him slowly and shifted. "That's not punch!!" Boogie ran fast upstairs as they slowly followed by the dozens. Junko held Crimson close and moaned as they both parted hearing a scream. They ran out of the room seeing Boogie push furniture down the stairs. "What gives! That's expensive!!" Junko glared as he pointed over showing the zombies of there friends. Crimson backed away having a bit of tears and was frozen in place. His friends and family now walking corpses. "Let's get out of here!" Junko grabbed Crimsons hand as Boogie follows fast and scared. He knocked down some things to try and slow down the army of the dead. "Come on! We need to get to the roof!" Junko yelled as Crimson did so. "Hang on! I'll meet ya there!" Boogie looked at them pushing things in front of them and groaned.

Junko ran to the top with Crimson as there was a helicopter there. "I'm so happy my family is rich!" They ran in as Junko tried to start it. Crimson looked around waiting for Boogie as banging was heard on the door. It busted open as he crawled out and groaned having red around his mouth as his eyes were lifeless. "This is a nightmare!" He backed away. The helicopter started as it slowly rose from the ground. Crimson turned around seeing it elevate and slowly fly off. He stood there in disbelief as he had tears fall down his eyes. He sobbed holding himself as zombies walked towards him and soon piled onto him.

Crimson screamed and woke up looking around as he saw he was in his room. He looked over seeing Junko lay on him in his bed as he gently hugged her and had a few tears escape. She slowly woke up and looked at him rubbing her eyes. "Morning, you sleep well? Also how's your head?" She asked kissing his cheek as he looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked as she smiled. "You hit your head last night at the party. Then I told your buddies and  Audrey got sick from some food she ate at home. So we all took you both home. I couldn't leave you so we decided to stay." Junko smiled softly as Crimson hugged her happily now knowing it was a dream. The next Day seemed normal. Crimson sat down at lunch as everyone else did to. "Hey guys!" Rainbow smiled sitting down as Crimson looked over in shock. Boogie limped and groaned as his skin was molded and green. He sat down and groaned his eyes lifeless as ever. "Hey Boogie!" They smiled as Crimson was shocked seeing them act so casual. "...brains..." he grunted out as Rainbow smiled patting his head and helping him eat Cereal as he munched softly. "Okay...I think Im ready for Christmas now." Crimson blinked looking at the scene.

The End.

(Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this special it means a lot please vote and comment down below and I'll see ya in the next one! Bye! Also I do not own the characters they all go to there respectable anime and show! I only own my OC Boogie! The OC Crimson belongs to my buddy MLPFan001  happy Halloween!!!