#3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crimson smiled and blushed a bit as he walked out of the class having kiss marks all over. He washed his face off as he fixed himself and headed to his next class happily and smiled. The bell rang as everyone had left for lunch. "Crimson!!!" Sonata happily said running as she hugs him happily and giggled. He blushed red but still hugged back. "Perv." Mine said seeing this as she was with them. "What did I do?!" Crimson said in defense. Mine blushed a bit as she looked away not answering. Crimson sighed and shrugged giving up as the three walked into the cafeteria. They stood in line and smiled. "Hmm what do I want?" Crimson smiled and looked at the selections. "I'll take some of that ma'am." Crimson smiled. "I am no lady my friend." a male said. Crimson looked up shocked seeing Boogie as he had an apron, hair net, gloves, and name tag. Crimson looked at him a bit confused as he served the item he requested. "Why are you a lunch lady today?" Sonata smiled asking as Mine held a laugh in. "Well..." he sighed and began to tell his story.

~Flash Back~

Boogie and Rainbow Dash smiled happily as they laughed and smiled. They had pulled a prank a laughed happily nearly crying. "I-I can't stop it hurts!" Rainbow smiled as they looked at the football field seeing the prank as they laughed. Later they were in the principals office after being caught red handed. Boogie took the fall for Rainbow Dash.

~Flash Back Over~

He finished his story and served other people. "Yup so this is my punishment." he said serving other students. "Awww." the two girls smiled hearing this. "Ill take that as well please." the four turned to see the principal. Esdeath herself. He did so with no complaint as they moved along the line. "Ms. Esdeath? What are you doing here? I mean aren't all the staff members going out to eat?" he asked seeing this. She blushed slightly an looked away and sat down with them and sighed. "I was but..I offered to make the staff lunch tomorrow enough to make them full and happy. To show how much I appreciate the work they've all done." Esdeath smiled happily. The three smiled happily hearing this and smiled. "But, I can't make it all..I don't have enough ingredients and I'll never make it in time..." she sighed sadly and stood up and smiled. "No. I'll be okay." she smiled. "Wait!" she looked back seeing Crimson stand up as he walked over fast. "I'll help! I can cook too! And we do have a giant kitchen right here in this very room! It'll be faster." he smiled happily. Esdeath blushed and smiled looking at him. "Ill help too! It'll be fun!" Sonata smiled and giggled happily. Mine smiled walking over. "Ill join as well." she smiled. Esdeath blushed and smiled happily. "You kids...okay. Here." she smiled and gave each one of them a small note. It had her initials saying they may be released anytime they want too. The three stared at the notes happily. They could easily leave any boring class and be free. In their hands, they held golden tickets!

~Later On~

The three students had walked out of the hall and into the kitchen. Esdeath smiled as she put an apron on and tied her hair and giggled. "Okay everyone, first things first. Lets wash our hands and get the right things on." she smiled and giggled. Everyone did so and smiled happily. Esdeath giggled as she brought out multiple ingredients, spices, and crated of Vegetables, Fruits, and had the Meat Locker opened. She grabbed multiple books and opened them to multiple pages for all kinds of tasty delicious meals. "Whoa.." Crimson saw this. "Okay everyone ready to cook?" Esdeath smiled happily. They all nodded happily ready.

Everyone was stationed as they had began cooking meat, cutting vegetables, mixing ingredients to make sweets! They turned pages and went fast but went slow as well. They worked hard happily making all kinds of food as well as adding designs and smiled. Everyone was hard at work as they finished with half the food. "Okay everyone..lets take a break." Esdeath said as the kids all sat down exhausted and panted. School finished an hour ago leaving the four in the building alone. Almost alone..? Esdeath sat down with them as she was exhausted and smiled. Crimson looked over at her and smiled taking a piece of food off her cheek and ate it happily. Esdeath blushed and smiled as she tried her best not to giggled with excitement.

The Day soon ended as they all finished the food. They placed it in a secure place and cleaned up. Esdeatg dropped everyone off first them Crimson. She smiled kissing his cheek and thanked him happily for the help. He entered his house and yawned tired. He walked in putting his stuff down as he walked upstairs and laid into his bed groaning. Blair crawled over and licked his face happily seeing nothing but treats on him as she smiled happily and giggled. Crimson blushed and soon fell asleep blushing red and holds her closer kissing her forehead. She purred happily and nuzzled into him and sleeps with him being warm and safe.

To Be continued...

(Hope you enjoyed!^^