.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last Time!! Crimson now has a car and has arrived to Junkos Beach Party with his sister Nui, and both his friends Sonata and Mine, unaware that Shantae had followed them and is now running around happily.

Crimson smiled as he locked his new car and smiled. "Okay guys, let's have some fun here!" He smiled as Sonata cheered happily as Nui and Mine nodded from this. Most of the people in the party were noticeable sense they were also students at there school as some might have been from the school across town. Crimson walked through the crowd as he tapped on someone's shoulder and smiled. Junko turned around and smiled happily jumping onto him for a hug as she nuzzled into his neck. "I'm so glad you made it! Now the real party can start!" She grinned as he was confused only to be yanked into the dance floor by Junko as she happily danced with him. Mine looked around as everyone was dancing happily. She pouted a bit, she may have came to the party but not for a dance, but for someone. Nui and Sonata happily tried every snack as they tasted more then one on the plate happily. There was a delicious cooked shrimp with sauce backed onto it on a plate as three hands reached for it. Sonata, Nui, and Shantae. All three girls having crumbs on there faces as they looked at each other. They smiled letting go. "Oh waiter! Could we get more of this please?" Nui happily said. Once the waiter turned around Sonata and Nui gasped. "Boogie?! Your the waiter?!" They said as Shantae ate some more food. "And the cook, Junko needed extra help so I asked and she hired me." He smiled and served them more shrimp and smiled. "Enjoy." He smiled. The girls nodded happily and ate more happily sharing the shrimp all around together.

Crimson blushed a bit and smiled as the beat of the music shook his heart as most people danced or bumped each other as Junko smiled and held onto him while dancing a bit too close as she giggled and looked into his eyes. He blushed more red seeing this as both there eyes locked onto each other. Mine walked around as she tried not to be noticed. She was stopped by a male as he chuckled. She was a bit nervous and looked away. Crimson blushed as both him and Junko were drawing closer. Junko smiled as her lips were just inches away. Crimson felt a bit nervous as Junko pulled away making him blush deep red and confused. "What? Thought it was gonna be easy? Your gonna have to earn it." She winked and walked off going to check if everything was good and running. He blushed and turned to look over and heard Mines voice as he walked over seeing a male student hitting on her as Mine was trying to get away. "Hey." Crimson walked over. The student looked over as Mine blushed a little. "What?" He asked. "Let her go, she's not interested." Crimson said as they were in a stare down. He let go and walked off.

Mine blushed deep red and looked down. 'I can't believe he did that, why is it so hard to except the way I feel...' Mine thought as she snapped out of it as Crimson had his hand on her. "Mine, are you okay?" He asked concerned. She blushed and looked away a little. "Crimson, can we go for a walk?" She asked not looking at him. He nodded and walked off with her from the party. Shantae smiled and enjoyed the food happily as she kept eating. "More please!!" Shantae smiled happily holding a plate as Boogie was tired from cooking. "I can't, I'm to tired." He panted. Shantae pouted and smirked. Boogie looked up seeing a small glowing orb in her hand. "Keep making more without any complaints and this is yours, it's a wish orb, you only get one wish." She grinned. He thought and took her up on the deal and began cooking more food faster as she happily ate. Junko walked over and motioned him the signal as he nodded and walked off to the back.

Mine and Crimson sat on the beach away from the party a little as they looked at the calm ocean as the moon shined brightly in the starry night sky. "Are you okay Mine?" He asked as she shook her head a little. "You can talk to me, I promise." Crimson said as she hid her face and nodded. He was more concerned then ever. "This was a mistake, let's just go." She looked away standing until Crimson grabbed her hand and looked up at her. Mine looked at him and sniffled. "Mine.." he looked at her as she looked up at him a little more. She blushed instantly as she felt his lips smack onto hers as she kissed back slowly and blushed. Junko smiled walking onto the stage. "Okay everyone, this party is soon gonna be over, but before it is. Let's have some cake!!" Junko happily said. Boogie and some other cooks brought out a large cake. Shantae and Sonata looked over happily as they saw the mouth watering cake before them being carried towards them.

Somewhere in a distant galaxy. A ship stayed in orbit near the Milky Way galaxy as two aliens were in a stare down. One near the panel the other near the window. The one near the panel pressed a button as a laser fired as they flew off fast. The laser traveled fast heading towards earth as it hit someone's foot, that someone being one of the cooks as they tripped making the cake holder uneven as everyone panicked being splattered by cake. Sonata and Shantae smiled happily eating the cake off of each other. Mine and Crimson smiled walking back hand and hand as they blushed complete red together. They looked up seeing the destroyed cake everywhere all around. "Maybe we should head home?" Crimson said to himself seeing everyone full of and having Cake all over.

Crimson Drove off after saying Bye to Junko of course. In his car Shantae, Sonata, Nui, and Mine. The girls except for Shantae was asleep as the ride was a bit quiet. "So, you went to the party?" He asked as she nodded. "Did you cause that cake to fall?" He asked suspicious as she shook her head. "Nope, but it sure was delicious." She smiled rubbing her stomach as he smiled a bit and nodded. "Hey Shantae, I wish for the girls to be safely in bed at home." Shantae nodded as the girls were transported home into there warm made beds. Shantae smiled as she got off with Crimson and giggled as she dragged him away happily to his room as she jumped in and snuggled with him. He blushed and smiled softly snuggling back.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys, hope you enjoyed and please forgive for not updating and please vote and comment and remember I do not own this OC or there characters nor the pictures in this book. I'll see ya in the next one and I only own my OC in this story which is Boogie)

Gag-Time!!!
Boogie smiled happily holding the wish orb and smirked. "I'll make the greatest wish ever." He smiled happily holding it. "I wis-" he was interrupted. "Boogie, what's that?" Rainbow asked as he looked at her. "It's a wish orb, it grants one wish, so I'm about to make a wish." He smiled. Rainbow blinked. "Can I have that wish?" She asked. He slowly hid the orb from her. "Okay fine." She smirked. Later on. Rainbow smiled holding the wish orb in her hands as Boogie blushed completely red from the kiss he was given by his girlfriend. Rainbow smirked. "I wish for state championships, no world champion in sports!!" She wished happily as it glowed brightly. A large explosion was heard as Shantae giggled as Rainbow was now angry. "Boogie!!!" She growled. He looked over and panicked scared running off as he was tackled by her.