#5

Last Time! Crimson was going through his daily school life style as he was given a ride home by the queen bee of the school, Junko! She has invited him to a beach party that will happen this weekend! But he fines himself in trouble seeing his sister, Nui, angry and waiting for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neo hummed happily as she put her apron on and washed her hands softly. She tied her hair into a pony tail and washed her hands again as she grabbed some vegetables and washed them happily as she began to cut them up happily. Blair yawned softly in her kitten form as she laid on a soft pillow on the couch getting comfortable as she yawned and purred softly. Crimson was in his room looking up at the ceiling as he sighed and stood up. "She's so mad at me..." he referred to his sister Nui. The minute he walked in, he was scolded by her badly.

~An Hour Earlier~

Crimson blushed and walked into his home. Nui stood their grumbling and pouting as she tapped her foot waiting for him. "N-Nui, are you okay?" he asked looking at her. She stayed silent looking at him. "I waited." Nui said as Crimson looked a bit confused. "I'm sorry I don't follow?" he looked at her. "Everyday, we go on that bus that takes us to school and back home, but today was different, you wanna know why?" Nui explained as she got close to him getting more mad as he backed away into a corner scared. "N-no.." he gulped. "I went on that Bus
Alone! I waited for you like I always do! But someone told me you hitched a ride with Junko! The queen bee! The girl everyone adores." Nui growled looking at him. Crimson was unable to do anything in this situation. "Your mean!" she pouted and ran to her room. He sighed softly walking up the stairs slowly as he turned the corner and walked into his room.

~Flash Back Over~

Crimson sighed and stood up softly to go talk to his sister. He knocked on the door. "Nui..can we talk?" he asked. It was still silent. "Nui, I'm sorry. I should have told you, I didn't mean to make you feel like this. Your my sister, I love you. I promise I'll make it up too you...Nui?" he opened the door gently seeing Nui sleeping softly. He walked over softly and smiled. "I'll make it up too you." he smiled kissing her forehead and left downstairs. Nui opened her eyes and giggled softly snuggling back into the blanket.

Neo had set the table happily as she hung up her apron and smiled sitting down. "Hey Mom. Nui's asleep so she won't be joining." Crimson smiled walking in. Neo nodded as she began to eat softly. He smiled eating his mothers food happily as he got a text and saw it was his mother asking how school was today. "Oh it was actually pretty good, had a nice time with everyone, how was your day?" he smiled asking. Neo smiled and began to text as she blushed a bit. "It was Nice, I'm glad your happy at that school, I was worried you wouldn't like it." she typed and sent. Crimson read the text as he smiled. "Don't worry mom I'm fine, besides this school..feels right. I really like it. And I have a lot more friends here anyways." he smiled softly looking at his plate. Neo looked over and smiled listening. "I really do have a good highschool life right now." he smiled softly. He remembered how it went when he first arrived.

...back then

It was an ordinary day. The teacher walked in happily. "Good morning class! Today we have a new student who will introduce themselves!" the teacher smiled. After that he sat down listening to the instructions as they took it easy for the day and decided to get to know the new kid. "So what do you think he's like?" "it's obvious he's shy!" lower your voice bonehead!" Crimson kept to himself drawing. He felt a small tap on his shoulder as he looked up from his journal. "Hi! I'm Sonata! Its nice to meet you! How would you like to join us for lunch!" she smiled happily and giggled. "...us?..." He asked. She pointed over seeing two female students and one male as he looked away. "I...I Don't really know.." he said softly as Sonata pouted and held both his hands in hers as she looked at him pouting. "Pleeease? For me?" she asked on the verge of tears. Crimson saw this and nodded softly as she smiled happily. "He said yes!!" she smiled happily and jumped in victory.

....And now..

Crimson smiled at this as he ate happily. "Yeah, I'm happy to be where I am right now mom. Thank you." he smiled softly at her. She nodded and soon finished as she kissed his forehead softly heading to bed. He blushed a bit and smiled washing the dishes. As he cleaned up he locked everything up going upstairs as he saw the attic door open. He decided to investigate as he went upstairs turning a small lamp on in the attic seeing all the dusty boxes and cobwebs. He saw an old lamp that looked to be bought from a multi culture festival. He rubbed a certain part getting a small part of the dust off. "Kinda old..still hard to see my reflection.." he shrugged tossing it back. It began to shake as purple smoke popped out revealing a female as she smiled only to fall on old boxes as she coughed and was hit by her magic lamp as she was out cold. Crimson walked over as he blinked. "So that's what was in their...man it got dark fast out there..oh well better help her up." Crimson helped the female as he took her down stairs turning off the light and closed the door.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and please leave a like and comment below! And I'll see ya in the next one bye! Also here's a quick gag just for fun.

"This is awesome! So I can wish for anything!" Boogie asked happily as he looked up at the Legendary Dragon Shenron. "As long as it's within my power.." he spoke. Boogie was excited. "Then I wish...for a harem!!" he happily said planting on foot on a rock in a heroic stance pointing to the sky. "Indeed this is within my power." Boogie smiled with tears of joy. "But unfortunately..." he looked up fast and shocked. "Someone within this area is already building one so my power is useless..I must take my leave. But there is an enemy closing in. Farewell." The dragon balls flashed as they went into the air and disappeared. Boogie was sad and shocked."ahem.." he sniffed and turned around seeing Rainbow dash cracking her knuckles. It was going to be a long night.

(Hope you enjoyed that
😆....😑...😭)