#10

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crimson slowly woke up out of bed. Blair smiled and nuzzled him happily. "Morning Blair." He smiled as she transformed into her human form and giggled softly looking at him. He blushed a little and kept petting her as she meowed happily and nuzzled under him softly. He smiled and stood up only to see Shantae jumped to him and held onto him happily. He smiled and rubbed her head a bit as she held onto him. "Can I go to school with you!" She smiled happily looking at him. He blinked and slowly laid her down and walked off as she pouted and soon tackled him. "H-hey!" He blushed looking at her. Shantae pouted more and more as Crimson sighed in defeat and nodded. "Alright fine, just don't do anything bad okay?" He said looking at her as she giggled happily and smiled.

Nui stood up and stretched happily as she began to get dressed happily. Neo was up and happily cooking breakfast. Blair stretched and walked off in her cat form downstairs happily. Crimson smiled in the bathroom doing his regular routines and smiled heading downstairs. "Morning Mom." He smiled walking over. She smiled and hugged him happily kissing his cheek. He blushed but smiled and sat down happily as Nui did the same. They were both served breakfast as Blair happily ate from her bowl. He smiled seeing this and began to enjoy the breakfast.

Esdeath was in her office doing notes and had multiple broken pencils around her. She kept writing and soon smiled softly as she was done. "Finally! The perfect trip." She sighed happily and soon slept laying her head onto the desk and smiled. Crimson walked out of the school bus softly and walked towards the school. Nui smiled walking with him as it was a bit quite. Sonata smiled playing on her phone happily and giggled, Mine walked with her as she looked over seeing Crimson. She soon blushed and smiled looking away. "Hey girls." He waved. Mine blushed more as Sonata smiled hugging him tightly. "Morning Crimson!!" She snuggled him. Mine looked over calming down. "Oh, hey." She waved slightly. He smiled. The bell rang. "We should head to class." He said as they walked with him softly. Nui waved bye heading to her class as Crimson entered his. Ms. Majin Dee smiled happily eating chocolate bars and was at her desk going over the lesson plan. Everyone sat down happily. "Okay class, before we begin I'm going to hand a small index card for everyone to write on, it's for a special trip!" Majin Dee smiled happily looking at them. "It's simple, write your name on the paper and get chosen to win one of the greatest trips ever!!" She smiled happily looking at them. The class began to write their names in bold letters happily and hope to win this contest.

Crimson blinked hearing all of this and wrote his name handing it up as all the names went into a box. Each classroom had boxes outside their rooms. Staff from the school picked them up only to dump all letter into a giant pile that spun the cards with names all around. Sonata smiled happily as she was excited. "Winning a trip? That would be so much fun!" She held onto Crimson. He smiled holding her closer as Mine blushed watching this and looked away. Junko smirked stepping into the school happily and grinned. "Now that I know theirs a trip, I can't wait to see what it's all about!" Junko grinned. Nui smiled and sighed happily thinking of what kind of trip she could go on as she began to blush thinking of Crimson as she smiled.

The Day went on as usual. Classes, teachers, and daily annoyances. Esdeath wanted to cry as she looked at all the scraps of paper. "Okay, just one name and then they win." She gently pulled on one of the papers pulling it away fast as the pile rumbled and shook but slowly calmed down. She sighed softly and looked at the name. She soon smiled happily and giggled. "Well, I'm sure the winner of this contest is going to be so excited!" She grabbed her office phone and began to dial someones number. Crimson yawned softly as he was washing up. Nui smiled happily setting the table for them as Blair slept on the couch happily and purred. Shantae pouted as she was trying to hug Crimson. Neo happily cooked dinner for her family as she giggled. The phone rang, Neo answered and smiled. "I wanna cuddle!" Shantae looked up at him as she held onto his waist being dragged. Crimson looked to her. "I'll cuddle after dinner, besides you know I'm not gonna say no." She looked up with puppy eyes as Crimson smiled and petted her gently as she nuzzled into his chest. Neo called Crimson over and smiled softly.

He walked over and answered the phone hearing Esdeath. "Oh hi miss Esdeath, wait what?!" He asked hearing what she had to say to him as she hung up happily and giggled softly. He blinked and handed the phone back and tried thinking straight. Nui looked over to him. "What did she say?" She asked as Neo rubbed his head having dinner ready. He looked up. "I won a trip to a resort and get to bring everyone?" He questioned. Neo, Nui, Blair and Shantae happily smiled hearing this and hugged him happily looking at him and cheered as he blushed but wondered what could happen.

To Be Continued...

(Okay Guys!!! That was another update! I hope you enjoyed and please comment down below and vote it really helps the book! I DO NOT own the cover photo or any media in this story! I DO NOT own any of the characters in this book that belong to there rightful owners and creators of shows, games, comics, movies etc! I DO NOT own the OC Crimson. I Only own my writing. Thank you, and please vote and comment down below. And I'll see you in the next one. Bye!)