.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Sun happily rises as birds chirped happily. Crimson yawned softly and moved around only to feel someone hug him. He looked down and blinked seeing Blair happily grip onto him as she purred softly and giggled. "Morning Crimson!" She purred happily and giggled. He blushed and smiled rubbing her little head softly and smiled. "Good morning Blair." He smiled softly and nuzzled her. She purred and gripped happily into him. He got up as she changed into her car form and held onto him happily. He walked down stairs and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Neo smiled cooking and making breakfast for everyone. Nui was on the couch in her Pjs watching cartoons happily and smiled. He walked over and smiled. "Morning Mom, Morning Sis!" He kissed Neo's cheek and walked over rubbing Nui's head seeing her pout as Neo smiled happily cupping her cheeks and blushed from the kiss. Blair crawled down his body and jumped off and drank the milk from her tray. Neo set down there plates as they walked to the table and sat down to eat happily. The News was on as Crimson watched.

The day seemed average as Crimson walked alone throughout the whole town. Audrey walked around as well and sighed having a little to much of bags in her hands. She sighed and sat down taking a small break. Crimson walked happily and soon saw her. "Hey Audrey." He kept walking. She was about to say something but looked away. He stopped and turned over. "Ya know, if you want help you could just ask." He looked at her. She blushed softly and pouted looking away from him. "I don't need your help!" She blushed deeply and couldn't look him in the eye. He smiled walking over and carried some of her bags. "Come on, I don't mind." He smiled a little. She sighed looking away and got back up getting the rest of the bags as well. They both walked together holding the bags and went down the street. "So what's with all the bags?" He asked softly. She looked over to him. "Just some clothes and stuff, so what were you doing before you helped me?" She asked and looked forward. He smiled. "Just bored, looking for something to do, and here I am." He said. She nodded and soon arrived home. "Alright well thanks for helping out. Your not so bad I guess." She looked at him. He smiled and kissed her cheek and left. She blushed brightly and grumbled going back inside. He smiled and headed off happily.

Crimson walked around. He wondered what to do. He contacted Boogie. "Hey man, what ya up too?" He asked. A loud snap was heard as he questioned.
"N-nothing! What's up?" He asked as Crimson blinked. "Nothing, what exactly are ya doing?" He heard a loud smack. "Rainbow Dash is teaching me to wrestle! Send hel-!!" The phone call had ended as Crimson put away his phone and blinked. He wondered around and headed to the park. Parents smiled walking with their kids as couples held hands happily. Crimson looked around, he looked over seeing his principal. She smiled wearing a cute outfit and happily ate some Ice Cream as she blushed. "Hey Ms. Esdeath!" He waved as she blushed and panicked surprised. She calmed down and smiled. "It's good to see you Crimson, what are you up to?" She asked as Crimson sighed. "Right now, nothing, may I sit?" He asked. She smiled and giggled scooting over. He did so and sat. "Just bored I guess." He looked to her. She smiled petting him. "Well don't be, when you go back to school I have a trip planned for everyone." She smiled happily. She giggled rubbing his head. He blushed but smiled. "That sounds really fun!" He said looking to her. For the rest of the day. Both Esdeath and Crimson smiled and spent the day together talking and walking together. "I had a lot of fun today, I'll get my car and drive you home." She said walking with him. He smiled and shook his head. "It's fine, besides I'd like to walk to think for a bit." He said. She nodded and walked to him kissing his cheek. He blushed red as she giggled. "Thank you, for spending the day with me. I'll see you back at school!" She waved bye and left blushing red. He touched his cheek yet smiled from this a bit embarrassed. He walked off happily.

It was starting to get dark. The moon was out, the stars were out and people walked around the night time streets happily and smiled. A cop car pulled onto the scene as he looked over. "Officer Towa?" He questioned. She stood up flashing him a smile. "Come on, it's too late to walk home, Im gonna give you a ride home." She said. He nodded and walked to the passenger side of the car and got in. She smiled. "You kinda look exhausted, you have a nice day?" She asked as Crimson nodded and stretched as he yawned softly. "Actually yes, it was fun." He said and began to explain as Towa smiled listening and giggled happily as she looked to him. They eventually reached his home. Towa parked in front of his house. "Okay, here we are, and your total will be a sweet kiss." She grinned and pulled him over kissing him happily and giggled holding him close. He blushed more red then the police lights but kissed back. "T-Thank you." He said and got off. She smiled and waved bye driving off and giggled. He smiled and headed inside and walked in. "I'm home!" Crimson said. Neo smiled walking over and embraced him. She pouted and looked at him pointing to the clock. He gulped but nodded seeing it was late. "Sorry Mom, didn't mean to frighten you." She saw this and smiled kissing his cheek. Nui walked down stairs happily hearing that dinner was ready and embraced Crimson happily. Blair purred in her sleep on the couch. The three smiled and sat down all together to eat and enjoyed their food happily.

To Be Continued...

(Okay Guys!!! That was another update! I hope you enjoyed and please comment down below and vote it really helps the book! I DO NOT own the cover photo or any media in this story! I DO NOT own any of the characters in this book that belong to there rightful owners and creators of shows, games, comics, movies etc! I DO NOT own the OC Crimson. I Only own my writing and my OC Boogie. Thank you, and please vote and comment down below. And I'll see you in the next one. Bye!)