"Birthday Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An alarm clock went off. Someone groaned as they reached out and unplugged the clock. They say up and yawned cutely revealing Mine. She smiled rubbing her face and blinked. She looked to her phone seeing a reminder and smiled. "It's his birthday!" She got out of bed happily and giggled heading to her closet to change. Sonata was playing video games as she ate tacos placed on a tray for her. She smirked blasting and fighting other players as her game paused showing a reminder. She gasped happily and stood up. "It's his birthday!" She ran out fast. She came back grabbing some tacos to eat on the way. Leone sat up and stretched happily. She stood up and smiled smelling something sweet in the air and quickly went down stairs seeing Mez stirring frosting as she baked some cupcakes. "Is that for me!" Leone happily asked hugging her. "No of course not." Mez said. Leone pouted and grumbled. "Then who?" She said upset. "Crimson, it's his birthday. Duh." She said and grabbed sprinkles to put them all over. Leone panicked and grabbed her keys heading out fast. "Be back later!" She ran fast.

Crimson happily walked down a path as he looked on his phone seeing the Wattpad comments he had received today and smiled putting his phone away. Junko happily fixed her hair and smirked. "He's gonna be so happy!" She giggled and grabbed her phoebe and a bow for a present. Esdeath yawned as she was at her table. She pouted staying up all night and had a cute plushy of her hugging a Plushy version of Crimson. She yawned and fell asleep holding both of them. Lady Champa smirked as she was gathering riches, jewels, and Ancient Artifacts. "Lady Champa, isn't this, a bit too much?" Vados asked as she looked all the riches and fame in a pile. "No! Nothing is too good for my Crimson!!" She yelled out and pouted. "At this rate we won't make it in time." Vados sighed but watched her gather nothing but gold.
Ranamon was swimming happily as she stared up at the sky and smiled. "So its today..they grow up so fast!" She smiled and got out happily and dried off. Blair yawned cutely and nuzzled into Nui as she yawned softly. Nui blushed and happily rubbed her head as she purred. Neo smiled at the sight. She grabbed birthday candles and happily placed them on the cake. Neo couldn't held but smile and remember him as a baby. Neo happily looked at him as he crawled around. She giggled picking him up and nuzzled him. He yawned softly as Neo nuzzled him and held him close. He slept soundly and smiled. Neo blushed from the memory and smiled as she prepared the cake.

Crimson yawned softly and headed home. He walked happily and smiled looking around. Lusamine smiled and stood up putting away all the papers that were signed and needed for work. "Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me." She smiled and stood up leaving the work place. She called her Limo driver getting in happily as she grabbed her phone and dialed Crimsons number. "Hello?" He answered. "Happy Birthday Crimson!" Lusamine smiled as he blushed. "Oh thanks President Lusamine." He smiled. She giggled. "By the way, where are you? I'll pick you up so we can take a drive together." She smiled. He blushed and nodded telling her where he was. Emerald grabbed her keys and smiled. "Zangya! Come on!" She smiled happily. She came down stairs happily and giggled softly. "Ready!" She blushed softly and giggled. "Good! Towa is waiting for us already!" She smiled happily.

Everyone gathered there gifts. Presents. Treats. And anything else they were ready to give over as gifts for Crimson. Everyone headed to his house and smiled happily as they waited in the dark. Crimson smiled talking with Lusamine happily as they arrived at his house. "Shall we go inside?" She asked. He nodded and walked in with her. Crimson smiled and walked in only to be jumped as everyone smiled. "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Crimson!!" They smiled and looked at him. He smiled and blushed seeing this. He walked in and smiled happily. He was given gifts presents and all the things that were just right for him. Junko pulled him by his hand and smirked. "Happy Birthday!" She giggled and pulled him into his room locking the door.

The End! Happy Birthday Crimson!

To Be Continued...

((Hey guys! This was a birthday Chapter for my Buddy Crimson! I Do NOT own any of the characters or the OC that was in this story. All characters and Anime belong to there respectable owners and creators! I hope you liked! Leave a like and comment down below and I'll see ya in the next one! Bye!))