"Thanks Giving Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Snow fell all over the land. Children out and about playing in the snow. People having thee houses decorated and having family over for the holidays. Crimson slowly opened his eyes and yawned softly. He looked to the calendar near his bed and smiled. "Thanks Giving really came fast this year." He smiled getting up. He looked around and left his room seeing nobody but Blair and Shantae. "Morning girls! Where's everyone at?" He asked as Blair nuzzled up against his let meowing. Shantae smiled. "They said they would be back later, they went to get some extra things for Thanks Giving!" Shantae smiled happily. Crimson nodded and smiled. "It's gonna be fun having everyone here for Thanksgiving." He smiled and got a glass of water. A limo slowly pulled up to his home. Someone stepped out as the door bell rang. Shantae opened it and smiled. "Oh hey Boogie! Your back come on in!" Shantae let him in as Boogie groaned and walked in having a torn suit, multiple shiny medals and ribbons, and of course being a zombie. "Hey bro how ya been?" Crimson smiled as he groaned and sat on the couch looking down. Ever sense he became a zombie, the world has looked at him showing he could be an undead citizen in society. He was offered commercials, TV acting, staring in movies, and was given medals of honor. "Poor guy." Blair meowed and changed back. Shantae and Crimson looked over to her. "What do you mean?" They asked. "He's sad, he keeps groaning Which seems casual, but all he wants is to be with Rainbow." She looked as Boogie nodded. Crimson saw this. "Shantae I want Boogie to change! And have his speech back just in case he forgot!" Crimson smiled happily. Shantae nodded using two wishes as he was covered in smoke. They looked only to see a Turkey. "I'm back! You did it!" He smiled as they saw this in shock.

Shantae blinked and laughed a bi guilty. "Sorry, my magic gets a bit fuzzy on the holidays." Crimson sighed but nodded. "Well it's an improvement." They looked at him. They explained to Boogie as he sighed but nodded. "Okay, I'll be back. I'm gonna make some calls!" Crimson smiled grabbing his phone as he went to the room for private. He dialed some numbers and waited happily. "Hello?" Mine answered. "Hey Mine! I was wondering if you wanted to come over for Thanks giving?" He asked. Mine thought for a while as she smiled. "Sure I'll be over there later, see ya then!" Mine smiled hanging up. Crimson smiled happily. "Cool, now I just gotta make more calls!" He smiled. Neo yawned cutely as she was shopping with Emerald happily. "Okay, it looks like we have everything, except..Ice Cream?" She questioned and looked over to Neo as she blushed only to explain it was for pie. "I'll believe it when I see it." She smirked as Neo pouted softly.

Blair happily ran around as Boogie chased her angrily. Crimson laughed a bit as he heard a knock and answered. "Oh hey guys! Come on in!" He smiled happily. He let them in seeing Sonata, Mine, Jakuzure, Esdeath, Leone, Mez, Rainbow Dash, and Ranamon. "Happy Thanks Giving everyone!" He smiled happily at them. Boogie happily jumped off the table gliding to Rainbow and hugged her as she was confused but got an explanation from Blair. The girls who arrived happily Hugged Crimson feeling his warmth in the group hug and smiled. "Okay, I'm glad your all here! But let's try and set up for dinner and help my mom before she shows up." He said happily as everyone nodded. Everyone began to get to work on making food. Boogie flipped through channels to find the football game and picked his feathers softly as Rainbow sighed. "So, your a turkey now?" She asked as he nodded. "I can change him back!" Blair happily said in her cat form. They both looked to Boogie as he was now missing. He ran fast and attempted to fly but kept messing up as he ran around the house being chased. Neo yawned carrying some groceries with Emerald as she stretched and smiled. They looked at the front of their house seeing multiple cars and a limo with flags on the side. "Guess you have company." Emerald follows as Neo walked in with her. "Oh hey Mom!" He smiled to her as she saw this. "Hope you don't mind the company here." He blushed a bit and smiled. Neo shook her head and smiled kissing his cheek.

Neo finished happily making the food. The table was set happily and everyone sat down. They smiled and ate together and enjoyed the food together as a loving family. Boogie and Rainbow left waving by leaving all the girls with crimson. He washed the dishes softly as he turned over only to see all the girls smirk as he felt a bit uneasy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night, or day, or birthday. Whichever works for you!

The End

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that Thanks Giving Special, and I wanna say happy Thanksgiving to everyone and have a good vacation! Don't forget to comment and vote please! I do not own any of the characters that belong to there rightful owners! I only own my OC Boogie. The OC Crimson belong to my buddy!