#4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rises up. Crimson woke up and saw Blair laying next to him and smiled kissing her forehead as he got up. He took a shower and got ready for the day. He ate breakfast softly. "Morning!" Nui happily said walking down stairs as Neo waved and smiled. "Hey sis." Crimson said eating. Neo looked over at him and pointed to the clock. "Thanks Mom. Come on Nui." he smiled and kisses Neo's cheek and rubbed Blairs little head as he ran off with Nui. Neo blushed and smiled softly. The bus arrived as they both entered and took their seats. Sonata and Mine were a bit tired as they had trouble staying up. "Morning Girls." he yawned sitting with them. Sonata rested her head on his shoulder and slept. "Morning.." Mine barely said and rubbed her eyes as she slowly laid into his chest. Crimson blushed a bit but didn't mind as he held them both close and closed his eyes.

Nui shook Crimson as he slowly woke up. "Hey Big bro, time to get up. Were at school already." she smiled. Crimson yawned and woke up softly. "Oh..thanks Nui." he smiled patting her head softly as she giggled. Crimson woke up Mine and Sonata softly as they walked to class with him. "I'm so tired.." Mine groaned and walked a bit lazy. "Same, but I do wonder how the teachers like are cooking." Crimson said rubbing his eyes as he was helping up Sonata. Esdeath sat down and blushed as everyone was stuffing the food down happily. "I don't know what you put in here but this stuff is amazing!" Leone happily said eating and drinking happily. Esdeath smiled at the compliment of the food. "Thank you. If you'll excuse me. I'll be right back." She smiled and walked off. The three friends sat on a bench and slowly fell asleep too tired to even move. Crimson slowly woke up and yawned as he sat up and looked around seeing Mine and Sonata asleep on a couch. He smiled and laid back down as an arm wrapped around him pulling him closer. He smiled and snuggled into them and blinked as he looked over, he instantly blushed seeing his principal, Esdeath. She smiled and kissed his cheek and held his face close as she slept happily with him. He blushed red and gave in cuddling her happily.

~Later On~

Crimson ate lunch softly and couldn't help but blush, he cuddled with his principal and was kissed by her. "...it was nice." he smiled and blushed. "What was nice?" Mine asked looking at him as he blushed red. "Sleeping! It was nice!" he said as Mine looked at him curious. "I agree it felt nice!" Sonata said softly and smiled happily. The doors to.the lunch room were pushed open hard and loud as three girls walked through, in the center of the two girls was the most popular, famous, and richest girl ever, Junko Enoshima. She was the queen bee of the school. Girls wanted to be her, guys wanted to be with her. She declined anyone who asked her out, she had her eyes set on one boy and one boy only, Crimson. She walked to his table happily and giggled. "Hey Babe. Wanna dump these girls and hang with me~?" she asked and winked. Mine and Sonata groaned and rolled their eyes looking away from her nasty gaze. "Um, no. I'll pass. I'm where I want to be Thank You." He said and got up and walked away with his trash on his food tray as Mine and Sonata smirked and followed as they made faces to Junko walking backwards happily. Junko smirked and clenched her fist. "Playing hardball huh, challenge accepted." Junko smiled and watched him go as she bit her lip happily. Crimson went to his next class and smiled entering Band class. He opened the doors only to hear people talk and mess around as some were running around and joking around or watching a movie on their phone or tablet. "Wow..hey Boogie! Where's Jakuzure?" he asked and looked around for his friend. He turned around seeing someone stuck in a tuba. "Hey dude...whats up?" Boogie asked as Crimson sweat dropped a bit seeing him in the tuba. "You okay? Oh also where's our teacher at." he asked. Boogie pointed to her office as he nodded left. Boogie looked around and ran only to hit the door frame as he fell over. Jakuzure blushed and groaned a bit holding her stomach as she laid on her couch. "Ms. Jakuzure? Are yo okay?" Crimson asked and walked over. "Oh..hey Crimson. I just have a stomach ache from eating all that good food from Esdeath." she blushed and looked away holding her stomach. He nodded. He blushed and put his hands on her back and gave her a massage as she blushed and smiled relaxing. "That feels nice.." she smiled and giggled. He blushed and gave her a long relaxing massage for the whole class period. She smiled and blushed happily as the school day soon ended. Crimson walked off blushing having pink kiss marks on his cheeks from Jakuzure and smiled. "Hi Crimson~!" Junko happily waved to him and winked. There was a Limo behind her parked as she walked over. "Hi Junko." he said looking at her. "Hey~ I'm giving you a ride home in style, come on!" she smiled and grabbed his hand walking to the limo happily as they opened the door for Junko. Crimson went in after her as they were the only ones in the back. She giggled and sat close having her hand on his. He looked away and blushed softly. She cupped his cheek making him look at her as he looked over gently feeling her soft lips on his. Crimson blushed red as she kissed deeper, he slowly melted into it and kissed back softly holding her close. Junko giggled and kissed his cheek as they arrived to his house. "I'm having a beach party this week, don't be late." she giggled and kissed him deeply as they parted. "I'll be their.." he blushed and left. He walked into his house as Nui was their waiting and tapping her foot pouting and her cheeks puffed.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys sorry for being late on the updates, hope you enjoy and please like and comment.^^)