.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rose up happily as birds chirped softly. Crimson woke up having Shantae hug him as she snuggled onto him happily resting cutely on him. He smiled and kissed her cheek gently as he got out of bed. He walked downstairs and smiled making breakfast. He looked at the calendar and smiled as he turned away but panicked and turned back looking at the calendar. He panicked seeing Leone was soon to pick him up sense he lost the dodgeball fight against the girls and has to wash her car. His phone rang as it showed Leone smiling on his phone. He answered. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Crimson! Hope your ready to wash my car!" She smiled happily and giggled softly. He laughed a bit nervous. "Alright I'll see ya soon." Leone smiled and hung up. He sighed in defeat as Leone soon pulled up. He left his house seeing Leones car didn't look dirty at all. He got in as she smiled. "Morning! Sleep well?" She asked softly and giggled. He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, also your car looks kinda clean, what am I to post to do?" He asked as she drove. She hummed happily and turned the radio on not answering his question. He questioned why but shrugged it off. They soon arrived to Leones home as they both got off. "Come on, your job is this way." Leone smiled grabbing his hand softly and led him into her home. It was nicely made and very clean. "Wow, your house is really nice." He smiled as she nodded. "Leone, that you?" A voice said. Out of the next room someone stepped out. Leones sister Mez yawned looking over as she smiled. "Oh hello Crimson, what brings you here?" She smiled parting his head. He was about to speak until Leone stepped in. "He's just here to hang out, with me, just us." She looked at her sister and smirked. Mez saw this and smirked as well. "I'm sure he would want to hang out more with me." She pulled him over as both there eyes showed fierce determination as Crimson saw this a bit scared of the outcome.

Crimson sat down in the living room as Leone and Mez where fighting each other playing a video game to see who could win. Both struggled to beat each other as Leone one happily jumping as Mez looked away pouring and walked to her room slamming the door. "Is she okay?" He asked as Leone grabbed him and nodded happily dragging him away. Mine walked through the mall and sighed as Sonata followed eating snacks happily. "So what are we doing here exactly?" Sonata asked as Mine looked over. "If I tell you, your going to tell Crimson, and he can't know anything about this." Mine blushed a little as they looked over seeing Nui and smiled waving her over as she smiled and ran over happily. "You guys ready?" Nui asked as everyone smiled happily seeing this. Leone smiled closing the door having it locked as Crimson saw this. "So uh, what are we doing?" He asked nervous. "Simple. I'm laying down, your giving me a nice massage." She giggled laying down and rested her head on a pillow as he blushed and walked over taking the pain off of her as she smiled feeling this and relaxed. Mez peeked through the key whole of the door and pouted as she smirked and scooted away knowing what to do.

Leone sighed happily feeling all the tension waste away as Crimson rubbed her shoulders. Leones phone rang as she answered and sighed hanging her head as she wanted to cry as she stood up. "What's wrong?" He asked as Leone got off the bed. "Esdeath needs me at the school for a meeting on some budget cuts. I'll be back in a minute." She left as Mez smirked seeing her off and got off the phone happily and giggled walking over to Leones room. Crimson stood up as Mez whistled at him happily motioning him over as he blushed from this. Leone got into her car driving fast as she was stuck in traffic and soon sped a little driving off as she soon arrived to the school seeing no cars, or anyone in sight. "Wait a minute..." she thought for a while and soon think as she groaned and yelled. "Mez!!! Your gonna get it!!" She grit her teeth angered and sighed. She grabbed her phone and looked through her contact lists and smirked knowing exactly who to call and what to do for revenge to Mez.

Mez smiled happily and relaxed as Crimson took the pain off of her as she giggled from this happily. She relaxed more and smirked pulling him down with her as she was about to kiss him until her phone rang. She answered hearing it was Leone and smirked. She giggled from her anger only to slowly frown and pout as she sighed and nodded hanging up. "What's wrong?" Crimson asked as Mez groaned and buried her head into his chest softly. "Leone called your Aunt to pick you up, so that means your leaving home." She whined and held onto him. He smiled a little and rubbed her head kissing her cheek and blushed getting up. She blushed red seeing this and smiled softly. "Don't tell Leone." He smiled and heard a honk as he left and waved bye. Mez smiled and blushed happily as she relaxed on the couch and waited for Leones return. "Hey Aunt Emerald!" Crimson smiled as she waved hi. "Ready to go?" She asked softly as he nodded. She smiled at this and began to drive home. Leone groaned and pulled up to her home as Mez smiled and grinned watching TV. "What's got you so happy?" She smiled walking past her. "Crimson Kissed my cheek!" She smiled happily. Leone heard this and growled as Mez panicked and screamed running to her room fast in fear.

To Be Continued....

(Hey sorry I haven't updated, school was hard on the last week for the report cards, hope I pass, anyways, please leave a like and comment down below and please follow if you haven't already, I do not own the OC Crimson, and all characters belong to there rightful owners. I'll see ya in the next one, Bye!)

Boogie and Rainbow were in bed relaxing and bored. Boogie looked over and smiled softly at her. "Hey Rainbow, if you love me you'll give me a massage." He laid on his stomach and smiled. She shrugged and smiled. "Fine." He smirked and relaxed as he felt her elbow hard as he yelped in pain and squirmed. "What are you doing?!" He asked as Rainbow pushed more rubbing his back a bit hard. "Giving you a massage, it'll take your muscles for spin when your in sports and stuff." She smiled as he ached and wanted to cry from this. "Don't worry these always relax me, you'll be fine." She smiled softly and giggled as Boogie was in pain.