Chapter 9: Machination

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I was attacked by robots!

Everyone took a "Huh?" stance.

Wally: Really?

Y/n: Yeah..... I couldn't even sence an aura coming from them so this is my conclusion.

Koju: And this is why you had a 'hard' time beating them.

*Badum tss*

Y/n: Nice one but..... Who wanna go find those who send them?

Genjo: Are you sure you are ok?

Y/n: Yeah, remember that I can heal myself pretty quickly.

The nurse was having a hard time understanding all of it but tried to burst in anyway.

Nurse: If you're healed then you can go.

Y/n: *chuckle* You don't get what's happening am I right?

Nurse: ...... Yeah, I'm a normal nurse and I don't want any troubles.

Y/n: understood!

Without any other words, you teleported everyone, except the nurse, into Oak's office.

Oak: !!!

Y/n: Sorry to surprise you!

Oak: No it's all good.

Y/n: I wanted to warn you, there's some..... How can I say that..... Hum..... Some help please?

Koju: He's having a hard time escaping from legendaries, especially from Giratina.

Oak: Giratina.... You are on trouble my boy....

Y/n: Yeah I know that but I wasn't trying to say that.... We are.... Going to chase some.... Criminals.

Oak: Chasing some robots?

Y/n: Not the robots.... The one who send them.

Oak: Can I help you with that?

Y/n: No.... But know that if I don't come back, don't even try to rescue me. I don't want to put you in this.

Oak: I understand....

Genjo: Can we go now?

Y/n: Yeah.

With that you went outside and got to the place were you've been beaten. When you arrived, nothing was left.'they cleaned everything?' you were thinking. You started to walk away but you remembered of how you fought them and one detail wasn't quite right.

Y/n: You know what?

They all looked at you.

Y/n: What if I told you that I had a piece of metal in my right arm?

Genjo: Did it got stucked when you fought them?

Y/n: Yeah. And what if I say that this piece isn't in my arm anymore?

Koju: It can't be.....

Wally: The nurse tricked us, she is with them I think!

Y/n: Good Wally's right so.... Who wanna go have a talk with her? I'm still a little exausted.

Koju: I'll go

Y/n: Thanks

He disappeared.

Koju's pov:

I went as fast as I could hoping I could catch her in time. I arrived back at this place but she was gone. I went to ask prof Oak about it but I forgot to bring Ralts with me so I took some paper and a pencil and went to his office.

Oak: What's it?

I wrote what happened on one of the piece of paper and showed him.

Oak: And know you wanna find her because she knows where the boss his?

I nodded

Oak: First of all, When she first introduced to me, I asked her where she leaves and she told me that she was in a house a little further on North of the forest.

I nodded again

Oak: That's all I can say, hope it'd help you.

I wrote a "thanks" and run to y)n'es position as fast as I could.

Y/n's pov:

Koju came back and told us everything so right now we were walking to the northern forest. We came to a stop, a really high cliff. I just jumped above it and waited for the others. Slowly, they all climbed it and we continued forward. There was a house, a small house.'maybe they paid her to do that since it doesn't seem that she's the wealthy one' I think. We knocked at the front door and a 'come in' came from inside. We entered the room and she wasn't surprised to see us.

Nurse: Are you here for these piece of metal?

We nodded.

Nurse: Then take it.

Y/n: I guess that you've been paid to do that.

Nurse: Yeah, I'm sorry.

Y/n: You don't need to be sorry about anything, it seems you really needed this money. We will go now.

Nurse: By then.

You all returned to the woods and examined the piece of scrap. On it were some infos like the robot identification number, the date of fabrication and the company name. Something stood at the center of every infos, a weird simbole. You looked at Wally and he had worry in his eyes.

Y/n: What is this simbole?

Wally: I-It's the team...... The team plasma!

A/n: ok guys, I'm back on track. I hope that I'm getting better at writing but since the first chapter has more than a hundreds of views and that since some chapter don't even pass the ten views.... I don't know if it's normal or if you're getting bored.... Anyway, have a nice day folks!