[ Chapter : 21 ]

I heard someone calling out my name and gently shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open and met with Teal ones. Charles had a small smile on her face. I looked over to his side and Brody stood there with a smirk. Cleo was on the couch, looking at something on her laptop.

"We're going to get some breakfast at the McDonalds next to the hotel. Coach said we'll be going to the stadium at twelve." He explained as to why I woke him up. Everyone knows I hate when my sleep is disturbed so, they better have a good reason why they woke me up.

"Is she still mad?" I asked and he nodded.

"We should be going now." He suggested and got up. He slowly walked past Cleo and tried to look at what she was seeing on her laptop. Cleo had on her track outfit under her sweats. I decided to take a shower instead of communicate with her.

When I came out the shower Cleo was on the phone but, still searching stuff on her laptop. 

"La última vez, no hicimos nada! Yo aún soy virgen, mama." She shrieked and I giggled. I heard virgin so I knew they were talking about last night.

"Ten. Confío en Charles para tomarlo con calma con usted, no le digas a tu padre que quiera tener sexo." Her mother responded. I only knew three words, well I think four words. Ten is ten right? Charles is Charles. Padre is father and sexo is sex. Scratch that, I know three words because I'm sure ten is diez in spanish.

"Mama, I'm going to call you back." Cleo sighed and hung up on her mother. She looked at me and went back to her laptop. What is on that laptop?

I pretended that I went into the bathroom. Since, she thought I wasn't in the room, I got on the floor and crawled my way to her. Slowly, I creaked up and saw that she had multiple tabs opened up. Guess what about? Sex. 

Why does she need to look that up? She already knew what to do when she was having it. Maybe she lost her touch.

"Why are you looking up sex?" I asked in suspicion as she jumped a bit and closed her laptop.

"I-I wasn't." She stuttered and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"But, you had so much tabs opened up about it." I said, remembering all the tabs she had open about it.

"Liv, I-If I tell you this, would you be shocked?" She asked with worry written on her face.

"I'll never know if you don't tell me." I replied and she nodded.

"All those times I said I had sex, I really didn't." She confessed and I laughed. 

Did she think she was fooling me

When I noticed her face was straight and she wasn't slightly amused, I stopped laughing and confusion had hit me.

"What about the guy at the party, you know your first time?" I asked and tilted my head.

"When we went up there, we only kissed. The couple next door from us were the ones you heard." She answered calmly and sat back.

"What about you and Brody?" I asked because I'm sure they've done it. They were always touchy with each other.

"We only made out. Remember when I told you he got mad at something I said," She asked and I nodded. "He asked if we could have sex and I said no." 

Who gets mad if someone doesn't want to have sex with them? 

"But, he said that you speak Spanish when you have sex." I reminded her and she shook her head.

"He must of meant before we were dating. That was my brother with this girl my Mom hooked him up with." She said smoothly and then I remembered on vacation her and Noah.