[ Chapter : 5 ]

This chapter will be Cleo's chapter because I think you guys don't see her hurting inside. You don't see her struggle to not like her bestfriend and not like her boyfriend. Also, struggling with her bestfriend and Rachel. She's having it tough and if this was real life, I'd feel bad for her. 

So, here goes nothing.  

First thing this morning Liv had sent me a picture of what she was wearing. It was a black tank top with a with a sketchy finger on it that had different patterns and denim shorts. She then messaged me saying she was wearing combat boots and told me to wear something similar to what she was wearing. 

I got out a white tank top that stopped at my nabel. I matched that along with denim shorts that looked acid washed and a black sweater that stopped beneath my butt. I had looked for my black combat boots and after I finished getting dressed, I got my curly hair into a ponytail. I only applied on mascara and lipgloss.

It's been a day after the party and yesterday, I did family stuff with my parents and brother since he came back. He told me that Marcus had came back too and he was doing family day with his family too. I'm not going to lie but, I've always had a crush on Liv's brother but, he never wanted me in that way. I thought the crush was over but whenever I saw his beautiful face it'd come back.

I sighed and grabbed my bag and checked my phone. I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my messages. 

Brody's been blowing up my phone since I broke up with him because of what happened at the party. I was devastated and didn't understand why he'd cheat on me. I still have feelings for him, don't get me wrong. But, I don't want to have to cry the next time we break up and wonder what I did wrong for him not to want me. Was I too ugly? Was I stupid? Was my shape not what he wanted?

I shoved my phone in my pocket and made my way downstairs. Alex sat down on the couch watching football. I cracked a smile, typical boys.

"Morning." I managed to croak out to my brother.

"Hey, baby sis. Mom and Dad left." He said without looking at me.

"Did they leave the granola bars I like?" I asked as I began to make my way to the kitchen.

"Yeah!" Alex called out as I grabbed one and went back to the living room with my keys in my hand.

"Marcus is coming over today so, bring Liv with you or any girl friend so you won't be with us." Alex warned and I nodded. "By the way, if I was still in high school, I'd break that Brody kid into pieces." He added on. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Well, I've got to go to school." I said and waved goodbye to him. 

"Have a good day!" He called out to me.

I got into my car and pulled out my parking lot and sped down the road.

I walked out of my parked car and made my way into the school. Once I stepped in people went quiet and began to whisper. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"If you want to talk about me, wait til' I leave, will ya?" I screamed out in irritation and they held their heads down. 

I noticed a blonde girl was surrounded by a lot of people. I went over and pushed people out of my way to see who this person was. Once she looked up, I gasped.

What the fuck is Holly doing here? 

"Hey, Cleo. Long time, no see." She greeted and I growled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said harshly and her smile faded away.

"My parents moved back here because my Dad got his old job. I hope that we can be friends." She smiled at me and it took everything within me not to smile back.