[ Chapter : 6 ]

This is still Cleo's Point of view. 

had on a white dress with a pink belt on my waist, beidge strap heels and a beidge cardigan for my outfit this morning. I was feeling extra happy, so I curled my hair and applied on lipgloss and mascara. I wasn't looking for that eyeliner with the wing today. I just wanted to look cute today.

I haven't talked to Liv and Charles yet and I couldn't bring myself too. Although, they texted me multiple times.

The first thing I was going to do today was break up with Marcus. 

I think since I was so depressed I just went with the flow. Like, I didn't think things through. I mean, I had a crush on him but, I was a little kid. This crush is over grown and it's only lust.

I came out of my car and walked to the door steadily. I shakily knocked on it. In seconds the door swung open and there stood Liv. She had a smile on her face. Little did she know that I didn't come for her.

"Cleo!" She squealed and smiled brightly at me.

"Hi, can you tell Marcus I'm here to see him?" I asked with a small smile on my face. Her smile dropped a bit but, she managed to scream her brother's name.

In minutes Marcus appeared at the door with a smile on his face. I felt bad for wanting to breakup with him but, I still was coping with a breakup.

"Hey, Cleo." Marcus greeted with a smile.

"Hi, Marcus. Uh - listen. Yesterday wasn't supposed to happen, I guess I was just going with the flow because I was hurt. I hope I didn't lead you on or anything. I just want to be friends and cope with the breakup of my ex-boyfriend." I said politely and he nodded.

"I completely understand, I kind of was hoping we could be friends." He smiled at me and I returned the smile. I'm glad he's taking this well.

"Well, I'm glad you understand and I'd love to be friends. I guess, I'll see you around, huh?" I asked and he nodded. I went to hug him and then pulled away.

"Hey, Cleo!" Marcus called as I opened my car door. "Get someone who wants you for you, alright?" He asked and I nodded before hopping into my car and driving off.

Once I reached to school everyone looked at me and were surprised when they didn't see Liv beside me. I smiled at the people who waved at me or complimented me. 

I walked into the school and went to my locker. I opened it and looked for my books for my Spanish class. Spanish was easier for me because my Mom was spanish and my Dad was black. I always knew Spanish, I just never spoke it around people because then they wouldn't know what I was saying. Although, I used it to my advantage when I was pissed.

"Hi, Cleo." A voice said which made me jump a bit. I closed my locked to be greeted by a big smile on Holly's face.

"Hi, Holly." I said giving her a greeting aswell.

"What do you have first period?" She asked as she began to walk with me to my Spanish class.

"I have Spanish." I silently said and she smiled.

"Oh, I have french." She said as she showed me her book. "I was hoping you'd sit with me at lunch, today? You don't have to since I know Liv doesn't like me." She quickly added and I nodded. Just because Liv didn't like her doesn't mean I didn't have to either.

"I'd love to." I said as I reached my class. 

"Great! I guess, I'll see you at lunch?" She asked and I nodded.