[ Chapter : 10 : Part 1 ]

Here comes Charles I bet you've been waiting to see how he feels.

Here we go!

Cleo is out of control and it pissed me off how she's so easy to guys. Noah might say he like her but, I know he doesn't. It hurts me when they're laughing, hugging, kissing or anything that involves them having fun. I always feel bad that I don't have the guts to ask her out and it's irritating.

Hopefully, I'll get angry or jealous enough to tell her like her. Most likely, I'll do it when she's single. If you're wondering about Rachel. No need because, we're not really dating. She said she'd be my girlfriend until I got another one or finally told Cleo I liked her. I was really excited by her offer. Of course I said yes.

"Guys, I'm going to the store, who wants anything?" I asked as I grabbed the keys for the rental car. Everyone egan shouting out what they wanted and I was about to write it down.

"I'll come with you. Just go in the car and I'll get their orders, okay?" She said as she waved me off.

"Okay." I mumbled and got outside into the car. (Fault in Our Stars moment.)  

A few minutes she came into the car and I sped away to the grocery store. When we arrived I grabbed a trolley and walked into the store with her on the side of me.

Every time I got close to her, I got nervous. She looked so gorgeous everyday but, today she looked even prettier. With her hair down her back and those clothes she was wearing. I swear, I'd take her right here.

I groaned as I felt my friend coming. I walked up ahead and looked at the meat and it grossed me out. Perfect.

"So, are you enjoying the vacation?" Cleo asked as she looked down at the list.

"Yeah, I am." I said softly and looked away from her.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She whispered and I shot my head to her.

"When was I-I avoiding you?" I stuttered. Oh, shit.

"After the thing with Noah. I mean, yeah we did have sex too early but, I don't know." She shrugged and held her head down.

I lifted up her chin and looked into her chocolate brown eyes. "Nothing's wrong with you, you just don't know who you love." I assured her and she laughed bitterly.

"I know what love is because I love - I love this new outfit I got the other day." She nervously chuckled and walked ahead quickly.

Was she going to say she loves me? I sure as hell love her.

I sighed and walked into the aisle with her. She looked down at the list before searching for the item. She passed something and popped her head back to it and tried to reach for it. I laughed at how frustrated she was getting, it was adorable.

"Do you need help?" I asked as I reached for the bag of chips and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She grumbled and sat on the floor, throwing the chip in the cart.

"What the hell?" I turned back and asked as she wasn't moving along with me.

I released a chain of curse words out my mouth and went over to her. I pulled her up, ducked down and dragged her on my back. She held on to my neck and I held her thighs in place. Oh, I so wanted to rub my hands down her body.

I grabbed the trolley and began to push it and tried to keep her from not falling. 

"Aw, you guys are so cute." A lady stopped in front of us and cooed with a bright smile on her face.

I couldn't help but, smile at her compliment.  

"Thank you." I said quickly before Cleo could react. When the lady left, she whacked my head and laughed. I had let go of her thighs and she dropped onto the floor. 

I erupted into laughter and held my stomach, whilst she glared at me and gave me the bird.

"I'm sure Noah had that bird somewhere." I teased even though I wanted it to come out harshly.

"I think I'm going to be single for a while. Noah and I broke up this morning we both decided that it was just lust, not a crush." She shrugged and picked up a carton of icecream.

"A one day stand, huh?" I laughed and she glared. "Get it, one-day stand. Since it wasn't at night." I explained and she rolled her eyes and cracked a smile.

"Can you shut up?" She growled and picked up a few drinks, marshmallows, crackers and chocolate.

"How much times have you had sex, anyways?" I asked ignoring her comment.

She tensed up a bit and slowly picked out items. 

"Only three times, unlike you since you're a man whore." She teased and laughed.

"I'm not a man whore, take that back." I warned and she laughed harder.

"What'd ya gonna do? Wear my makeup?" She asked giggling.

"No. The tickle monster is coming for you." I said and laid my hands on her side, digging in and wiggling my hands around to tickle her. She laughed and protested for me to stop touching her. It was cute how bossy she was.

"You're so cute when you're mad." I teased and pinched her cheeks.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled and laid the items on the belt that slides when you put your groceries on. 

When I payed for it (even when she threatened to cut off my dick) we had finally went into the car. It was silent for a while and then she got a call from Liv. She was complaining about being hungry, and yes it was on speaker. Well, that was until Liv starting talking about Cleo having sex with somebody, which was probably me because of how she blushed and took the phone off speaker.

I really need to tell her that I like her. I can't keep being a bitch and complain when other people like her. I did say I'd do it when she's single and she is now. Here goes nothing.

"Cleo." I said in a monotone.

"Yeah?" She asked innocently and looked me in my eyes.

"I've been meaning to tell you something for a while." I huffed out and she smiled.

"What is it? Don't tell me you're gay." She said frighteninly.

"N-no! I wanted to tell you that -" I had stopped and looked at her perfect face. 

I leaned in closer and I could hear her heart beating. I smiled at the fact that I made her nervous.

I softly placed my lips on hers and time went slow as her soft lips were now against mines. It was so passionate yet so innocent. I could taste a minty substance, from her toothpaste. She opened her mouth a little wider for my tongue to enter. My tongue on hers as we fought for dominance. Our lips moved in sync and it go aggressive. I pulled away and rested my forehead on her's and breathed.

"I've been meaning to say that I think I'm falling for you, Cleo." I confessed and a smile crept on her face.

Part two is in Cleo's form.