[ Chapter : 17 ]

I was literally eating myself alive of the thought that Cleo and Maria would never talk to us again. Cleo only talked to Charles and Noah, Maria only talked to Charles and Noah. Well, that's her brother so, I can see what's going on. But, Cleo normally apologizes first. Maybe, I should stop bitching and apologize.

Lately they've been dressing all girly and it really fits them. They've been hanging out with Holly! My nemesis. Well, not nemesis. I guess I'm still holding a grudge after all these years. I tolerate Brody now, I wouldn't say we're friends..

I couldn't stop thinking about Cleo and how she has more stuff on me. I mean dating the guy she likes, c'mon. I'm really a bad bestfriend, I just hopes she forgives me. Charles told us they aren't mad they just need space. So, that's what I'm giving them until they're ready to talk it out.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror one more time. My shirt was a light orange and it was thin. I got on a short sleeved denim jacket to cover my bra. I looked for my black tights that matched my dark caramel laced boots and bag. In case my jacket opened a bit, I got on an orange multi-colored scarf. I had curled my hair got on mascara and eyeliner. 

After getting ready I went downstairs, greeted my parents, got in my car and drove to school.

When I arrived, I got out my car and ignored the whispers about me. Lately, people have been talking shit about how I ruined the friendship and I was a slut. I don't blame them for saying it because it's true. But, I'm tired of only getting blamed. She did some shit, too!

I walked to my locker and saw Rachel, Jarre, Brody, James and Noah standing there.

Where's Charles

"Hey, guys." I greeted as I arrived to my lockers and opened it up. I got all my books in my locker and my bag. I didn't need it because I had gym this morning, unfortunately. I just realized that this school gives us the same schedule every day.

"No, way!" James gasped like a girl and I laughed. I closed my locker and noticed they all were looking at something. I looked around and everyone was looking at one thing. I followed their gazes and my eyes landed on Charles and Cleo walking in hand in hand.

Cleo must've known Charles was coming over to us straight away because she kissed his cheek and headed to Maria and Holly along with their guy friends. Charles had the biggest smile on his face as he walked over to us. We all looked at him in shock. What's going on?

"Are you guys dating?" Brody asked first, snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

"Yup." Charles said smoothly.

"Finally!" I squealed and hugged him. When I pulled back I noticed his eyes were Emerald Green. We all congratulated him and he gave us all a hug. I kne wit wasn't long til' someone ruin the happiness.

"I'm excited for you guys and all. But, when are they going to talk to us?" Brody asked with worry lacing his voice.

"When they're ready, too." He simply answered.

"You always say that." Rachel said with a roll of her eyes.

The bell had rung, saving us from a fight that was bound to happen.

"Let's go to gym, Liv." Charles said as he pulled my arm and had let go of it once we were away from them.

Since there were dfferent lockers Charles and I went in our gender assigned locker rooms. 

When I walked in, I saw Cleo laughing up with the girls that surrounded her. I was really hoping to talk to her. I just started to change because I'll talk to her when she gets home.