[ Chapter : 19 ]

(A.N): Guys, from here on we will be sparking Liv's love life with her prince. That's like basically half of the book now that Cleo and Charles are out of the way.  Enjoy, Comment & Vote! 

Liv couldn't wait til' she got to school. Today, she wasn't dressing too fancy. She just got her hair in a messy bun and applied on her regular makeup. She decided on a white short sleeved crop top that had 'I Hate Mondays.' clear on the front with some dark purple high waisted shorts and white converse. She had got on her silver earrings, sunglasses and this silver circular necklace. 

She was about to head out the door but, her mom called her into the kitchen.

"Yeah, mom?" Liv asked as she popped her head into the kitchen.

"This is going to be a long conversation, I suggest you take a seat." Her mother insisted as she sat down next to her father.

"Honey, we know that little track thing is coming up. But, we feel it's best that you don't go because we're going on vacation for two weeks." Her dad said as he held her hand in his.

She yanked her hand away from his grasp and looked at them like they were stupid. She couldn't help but, laugh. This was a funny joke. 

"Nice one, guys." She said as she pretened to wipe a tear from her eye.

"We're not kidding, Livina." Her mom said in a serious tone. She even said her full name.

Liv gulped. "Are you serious?" 

"Even if you did go, we don't have anyone to watch after you when you come back." Her mom said as 'she rubbed her daughter's back. 

"Mom, are you insisting that I get a babysitter?" Liv asked in disbelief and her mother nodded at her words.

"It'll be best if you come with us or you get a babysitter." Her dad finally spoke up once, again.

"What? You can't trust anyone you just met, Mom! What if they rape me? You'll be left to feel bad about yourselves when your own daughter is dead. I'll be on the news and the last thing I'll say is, 'My parents thought it was safe'." Liv said trying to make her parents feel guilty and it worked.

"Okay, we'll think about it." They surrendered and she smiled widely at her achievement. Whenever they said that it was a yes but, they just didn't want to say it.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She squealed as she hugged her parents and told them her goodbyes as she drove off to school.

Liv reached to school and parked in her famous spot. She was feeling extra ecstatic today. When she walked past people she waved and threw them a smile. They looked shocked at her sudden mood since she was depressed all week.

She arrived to class with a smile on her face this morning. When Liv sat next to Cleo and she noticed Charles wasn't here.

You'd expect them to come on time since his parents are away for a while.

"Are you going?" Liv eagerly asked her bestfriend, litterally bouncing out of her chair.

"Yeah, I am. Are you?" Cleo asked and Liv nodded. They've been smiling at each other for a while now whilst some of their classmates looked at them like they were stupid. Class hadn't start yet because the bell didn't ring and their teacher wasn't here.

"Where's Charles?" Liv asked as she looked at the door to see if Charles would magically appear but, no one stood at the doorway.

"No, I was actually hoping he'd be with you." Cleo frowned and just on cue Charles stepped into the class with the biggest smile on his face. He sat down in the front of the girls and turned around to face them.