[ Chapter : 9 ]

Here we were in our room, goofing off and putting on bikini's. As the boys waited for us.

"That was hilarious." Rachel giggled and we all laughed.

Maria had just told us a story, about how when she and Noah went out to buy something for their father for his birthday. Apparently, Noah was getting a soda and some how, he was too close to the machine. His pants got stuck inside it and when he was trying to get out, his pants and briefs had ripped, exposing his friend. He was so embarrassed he didn't talk for a whole week.

"I could imagine his face." I said as I begun to image Noah, stuck in a machine.

"I bet she'd be all over him, after that. I guarantee you before this vacation is over, they're going to have sex." Maria grinned and Cleo smirked then gave us the bird.

"Alright, we're done." Rachel said as we looked at each other and threw out compliments.

Maria had worn a pink bikini, with two or three layers of ruffles coming down from the top. She had pink shades to go along with them. Her hair was in a high ponytail. Bare in mind that the top was strapless and that she had painted her nails a dark, but light pink.

Rachel had worn a white bikini top with black dots and that had to be tied around her neck. Her high waisted black bikini bottom with white dots had matched with it. She had her hair in a fishtail, and her nails were painted a light purple.

Cleo had worn a pink strapless bikini top that looked like a bow on her and normal bikini bottoms that matched. She had her curly hair, flowing down her back. Her nails were painted red, because her bikini was a dark pink and basically matched. I still think her and Maria should've switched polishes.

I had worn a black bikini top, that needed to be tied around my neck. My bikini bottom was just like Cleo's just black. My hair was in a messy bun and my nails were painted a light-ish, dark-ish blue color. I honestly didn't know what shade it was but, it was pretty.

"Why are your butts so big?" Rachel frowned and looked at Cleo's then Maria's butt.

"What can we say, Spanish people got it." Maria smirked and I frowned.

"Don't forget black. Black also got it." Cleo added in and got her towel.

"That's not fair." I said as I grabbed my towel.

"Don't worry, you guys are gorg, so you'll still get a guy." Cleo said and I smiled. Even in bad situations she was kind of, positive. 

We all got our towels and made it to the pool. Once we got there the guys stopped what they were doing just to watch us. We laughed and sat down on the long chairs with the big umbrella under us.

"Is Noah her second boyfriend?" Maria asked as she whispered to me.

"Yeah." I nodded. I don't count my brother as her boyfriend because that was only for a few hours and she was only upset. They both told me that themselves. So, Noah's her second boyfriend. They're so adorable! 

I still think her and Charles are cuter, though. 

"I'm going for a swim with Noah." Cleo said as she got up and walked to the guys. They all stared at her with lust and Noah glared at them. 

Suddenly, they both got up and walked to the pool. They held hands and both jumped in, with water splashing the deck. I ducked so I wouldn't get wet.

James then came and asked Maria if she wanted to go walking on the beach. She eagerly nodded and they walked out of the gate and onto the beach. Then, when I least expected it Rachel left me for Charles!