[ Chapter : 1 ]

grabbed a watter bottle and rushed out the door, dashing after the car that was slowly driving down the street.

How could she do this to me? Ooh, when I get my hands on my bestfriend. She's going to regret this little stunt.

I ran to the door and swung it open. Cleo smiled brightly at me and I gave her an intimidating glare and stuck up my middle finger. I grumbled and got into the car, slamming the door extra hard.

"What's up your ass," She asked as if she didn't cause this.

"Because! I told you to wait on me and you drove off and made me run after the fucking car," I ranted and threw my hairs in the air.

"Well, sorry. You have to admit, it's hard to stay mad at me if were wearing the same outfit practically," She gushed and I rolled my eyes and managed to crack a smile.

She was right. We were basically twinning today. I was wearing a white shirt with in black writing 'B.A.D. GIRLS DO IT WELL' with light blue denim shorts. I had on a black beanie with spikes glued to the front. My phone case matched my hat. I wore a silver necklace with a heart attached to it and simple bracelets along with shades.

She wore a black shirt with the writing 'LIVE FREE STAY YOUNG' and cheetah denim shorts. She wore a pink beanie with spikes glued to the front. She had the same phone case as mines and she wore a silver necklace like mines. She had shades and bracelets like mines. We both were wearing black vans.

"Whatever," I scoffed as we pulled into the school's parking lot.

As soon as we pulled up into the school everyone's eyes were on Cleo's white SUV. Of course that meant her stupid boyfriend was going to come and give her a kiss and act like I wasn't there.

Like I said, the devil came. "Hey baby." He cooed and grabbed her waist and spun her around. She giggled and when he had put her back down on the ground she pecked his lips.

I heard somebdoy groaned and I looked to my left and saw Charles standing next to me with a scowl displayed on his face. I don't know why but, ever since Brody and Cleo started dating he just wasn't the same around her. Whenever she talked about him he'd get mad and when she left we'd have sex. The only time we have sex is when were sexually frustrated or something. I don't think anything's wrong with it. He's my bestfriend and all.

"Tell me about it." I said as I rolled my crystal blue eyes.

We began to walk to the school, slowly trailing behind Cleo and Brody. I honestly was happy for her but, I didn't like him.

"If I have to see them kiss again I'll explode." Charles grumbled and glared at Brody. But, Brody wasn't even looking at him. He was so grumpy when Brody was around.

The bell rung and Cleo told Brody bye and came to us. We had all of our classes together. Mostly because we bribed our teachers. Brody was in one of our classes and that was English. Last period.

Cleo, Charles and I walked down the halls in search of our classroom. We had finally arrived at our destination and got inside to sit down

After multiple boring classes it was finally lunch. That unfortunately meant that Brody was sitting with us because he was dating Cleo. Sometimes I just wanted to choke him.. for no reason.

Charles and I were sitting down at our table, talking about nothing. 

"I'm not getting a good feeling about him." Charles grumbled and I laughed.

 "You've been saying this for eight months now." I said as I bit my burger.

"You don't like him either." He scoffed with a roll of his eyes.