[ Chapter : 11 ]

Back to Charles..

This chapter will be hard for me to write because I'll probably cry. 

My hands ran down her body as I kissed the crook of her neck. She silently moaned in my ear and pressed her lips amongst mines. I pulled away once again and laid between her legs softly kissing her neck. With my hands running up and down her legs with her moaning my name.

"I want you." I huskily whispered.

"Charles." She moaned and I pecked her lips.

"I need you." I said as I stooped lower and kissed her core with my hand massaging her chest.

"Charles." She moaned and whacked my head.

What the hell? 

"Dude! Wake up and stop saying Cleo's name, it's creepy." A voice sounded off into the room and I looked up and saw an annoyed look on James' face.

He handed me the phone and I held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I coughed.

"Charles." A sweet voice sobbed on the phone and I looked at the caller I.D. 

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked feeling scared that something bad happened.

"C-Charles you're aunt Margaret got into a car crash and we're going to be in Europe when you come back." She sobbed harder. Once she said car crash my heart had dropped.

My aunt? No, this must be a mistake. 

My aunt Margaret was like a mother figure to me when my mom wasn't there for me. It's hard to believe that she's going to die. God forbid something bad happens to her. That woman was so special to me. I have to go see her.

"Mom, are you there now?" I asked hoping she'd say no.

"Yes, we're going to be over here until she's better. When she's better she'll come live with us until she's back on her feet, so I suggest you find someone who'd take you in with them." She said sadly as she sniffled.

"Will this be for two weeks?" I asked as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I-I don't know Charles. She's in a coma." She ssaid softly.

I almost dropped the phone right then and there.

"Mom, I have to come." I insisted and jumped from my bed.

"You'll see her when we get home. But, for now keep her in your prayers and if you go home we left a lot of money for you. Be safe baby because it'd hurt me if you go, too." She said as her voice cracked.

"I love you, mom." 

"I love you, too."

"I guess you'll call me back, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, I will. Charles keep safe." She said once again.

"Yes ma'am." I said and she mumbled a bye before we both hung up.

I didn't even notice I was crying until I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the tears running down my face. I couldn't help it any more, I couldn't keep this act of being tough.

I laid down on my bed and cried my heart out for so many reasons. For the reason that the girl I like might probably get together with Jarre or another guy. For the reason that Liv will probably get used by guys for her looks and sexual appeal. For the friends I have that they may not be friends. And mostly because my aunt might not make it and that my parents are suffering. I was crying because my life was fucked up.