Chapter Forty Four- " i dont want to hear it "

I woke up and walked over to my window and opened the curtains to let the sun shine into my room. I grabbed my clothes and got dress. I walked down the hallway and into Cole's room, I walked over to the window and opened the certain letting the light come into his room.
" what the hell? " he asked rolling over.
" getup it's the last day of school and it's going to be a great day " I smiled.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes, " are we giving Judy a ride? " he asked.
" me and her are riding my motorcycle to school, now i'll go get breakfast ready " I smiled walking out of his room so he could get dressed.
He walked out from his room, " it's 7:00, we don't need to be up this early " he said.
" well I wanted to make pancakes so yes we're up this early, can you start making the tea? " I asked.
" I kind of miss sad Bethany " he said.
" no you don't " I smiled.
" fine I don't " he chuckled.
He turned on the ketal well I poured the pancake mix onto the pan.

We sat down at the table at 7:30 and started to eat our pancakes.
" I am super excited for today since it's the last day of school " I smiled.
" but you like school " Cole said.
" I know, but I like summer more " I smiled.
I looked at the time, " I have to go pick up Judy, but see you at school " I smiled and ran out the door with my bag in hand.
I pulled up to Judy's house.
She walked outside.
" this is awesome " she smiled.
" hop on and hold tight " I said.
We arrived at the school and hopped off the bike.
" I want one " she smiled.
" you should ask your mom for one, or ask Frankie " I nudged her.
" stop " she laughed.
" i'm stopping " I smiled as we walked into the school and over to our lockers.
" back friends with the trash I see " I turned around to see Grace.
" no Grace we stopped be friends " I smirked.
" bye Grace " Judy said as we walked away with her glaring at us.
" that was awesome " I said holding up my hand for a high five.
" diffidently " Judy smiled giving me a high five.
We walked into French class and I sat at the very back with her when Brendon walked in and saw us sitting together, I gave him a small smiled and looked back over at Judy.
" you good? " she asked.
" i'm great " I smiled.
" good " she smiled.

The day went by quickly, I cleared out my locker on Monday so I didn't have to today.
" i'll meet you out there, I have to clean my locker " Judy said.
" ok " I smiled walking outside when I heard my name being called, I could tell it was Chance.
" Beth! " he called.
" Beth! " he called again.
" Betahny! " he yelled.
" what do you want! " I yelled turning around.
" I want to talk " he said walking over to me.
" well that's a problem since I don't want to hear it " I said.
" I don't care, you need to know why I did what I did " he said.
" I don't want to know, because I don't care, it won't change anything " I said.
" because you fuck up Chance, and your paying for it right now, so leave, cuz I don't want to hear it! " I yelled.
" i'm not stopping, you may not want to listen now, but i'm not going to stop till you do, because I like you and you can't do anything about that " he said walking away.
I took a deep breath as Judy walked up.
" what just happened? " she asked.
" a lot of yelling just happened " I said.
" I can tell, your fuming, but do you want to come hangout at my house and we can talk about performing at the summer carnival " she smiled.
" of course " I smiled.
We pulled up to Judy's house and walked inside.
" were home! " Judy yelled.
Her mom came out from the kitchen, " Bethany darling hi " she smiled giving me a hug.
" hi " I smiled.
" glad to see you again " she smiled.
" were just going to go up to my room for a little " Judy said.
" do you girls want a snack? " her mom asked, we looked at each other then back at her mom.
" no I think we're good " Judy smiled.
" ok, well i'm going to pick up your brother in an hour " her mom added before we ran up stairs to her room.
She closed the door, " well your mom hasn't changed " I smiled.
" nope still the same mom " she smiled sitting down at her desk.
Judy opened up her computer, " let's make a list of all the songs we want to sing " she said.
" we should open with this song I found it's called Carnival hearts, so I thought it would work perfectly " I smiled.
" sounds good " she said typing it out.
" then maybe One Day " I said.
" what else is there? " I asked.
" oh Shutter Island, the one we made in May " she said.
" good idea, I love that one " I smiled.
We made a whole list and needed one song to finish it all.
" how about we end it with the first one we ever made, Cotton Candy " she said.
" sure why not " I smiled.
" we should share it with Rick " I said.
We shared the list with Rick then walked down stairs to her basement and turned on a movie to watch.

Once the movie was over I had to go home since my mom and dad wanted to talk to Cole and I.
" so we have to go away for the first month of summer for business if that is ok " my mom said.
" yeah that's fine " Cole said.
" great, were really sorry that we can't be here though " my dad said.
" no no it's fine " I smiled, it's not like your here anyway.
" well we have to get back to work, but we just needed to tell you kids that " my mom smiled standing up from the couch.
Once they left the house Cole and I looked at each other.
" why did they need to tell us that, their always gone " I said.
" I know weird " Cole said.
" oh so I talked to Chance today- ".
" and? " I cut him off.
" and you should really talk to him and hear what he has to say " Cole said.
I stood up from the couch and took a deep breath.
" well he already knows this, but maybe tell him again and spell it out for him too " I said.
" never ".
" going ".
" to ".
" happen " I smiled.
" got that " Cole nodded.
" great " I smiled walking down the hallway and into my room.
I sat down on my bed, today was a good day, I feel like I got something accomplished.