Chapter Four- " you think it's amazing? "

I heard my door open.
    " wake up now I need to show you something " Cole said.
    I rolled over and squinted my eyes, " what? " I sighed.
    " check out this cover to a really good song " he said playing the video.
    Once I heard the voice start singing I realized that it was me, my voice. I sat up and grabbed his phone from his hands.
    " wait this has 1 million views " I looked up at him.
    " yeah, it's crazy good " he said before grabbing his phone back.
    " ok, umm, get out I want to get dressed and this doesn't mean I forgive you " I said getting out of bed and pushing him away.
    I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Judy.

    Beth- cheek our video
    Judy- on it
    Judy- wait what! We have 1 million views!
    Beth- I know it's crazy, but will scream about it together in the morning!
    Judy- got yeah, see you soon!

    I walked out to the living room after getting dressed, I packed my bag and grabbed something quick to eat. I joined Cole in the car and we drove to pick up Judy.
    " could we maybe put the song I showed you on? " Cole asked.
    " sure why not " I smiled as Judy hopped into the car.
    I turned back to look at her, " this is amazing " I smiled.
    " I know I can't believe it " she said.
    " what are you two excited about now? " Cole asked as we approached the school.
    " just our science teacher says we're working on a group project today so we have a chance of working together " I lied, I didn't really lie though because it was true we did have a group project to start today, but I lied about what we were really excited about.
    " you both are nerds " Cole laughed as we pulled into the parking spot.
    " good ones are least " Judy said before we hopped out of the car and walked into the school.
    We stopped at our lockers again.
    " since the whole school has basically heard this new cover song, were just going to say that your voices will never be as great as this one " Grace smirked, it's kinda funny since it was actually my voice she just complimented.
    " funny you say that because you've never heard our singing voices " I smirked.
    " shut up " Grace said before walking away with Sofia running after her, I still have no idea why she is friends with her in the first place.
    Judy and I walked to msip, we sat down in our spots and to my suprise Chance was already there early this time.
    " your here early " Judy said as we sat down.
    " yeah, I just wanted to be in here early " he smiled.
    " but have you heard that cover song? " he asked.
    " yeah it's really good " I smiled looking over at Judy.
    The bell rang and more kids started to rush into the classroom, I pulled out my english homework and started to finish it before my next class which was english.

    We sat down in our normal spots.
    " I still can't believe the whole school has seen the video, it's all anyone is talking about " I whispered.
    " yeah, so you know what this means? " Judy asked.
    " no " I shrugged.
    " were going to have to make another track " Judy smiled.
    " ok I guess I have to agree with you on this one " I smiled.
    The bell sounded as the last rush of kids walked into the classroom before having the doors close on them.
    Near the end of class I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.
    I pulled it out.

    Unknown- hey
    Beth- who is this?
    Unknown- Brendon you brother gave me your number
    Beth- oh hi

    I looked up at him and he was looking at me, he quickly looked back down and typed something.

    Brendon- after school meet me in the music room
    Beth- sure, but why?
    Brendon- I just need to ask you something

    Brendon Rezay wants to talk to me after school and ask me something, never put me in a situation like this or my brain just starts to go crazy and think of all the possibilities that could happen.