13; Wild night, tonight (1)

Start from the beginning

You chuckle, "Sorry,"

Little did you know, the pair of beautiful brown eyes. The eyes you once were searching in the crowed are fixed on you this whole time.

"I can't stop staring at her, she's beautiful," The dark haired boy says, tasting the alcohol from the red plastic cup. He has his eyes fixed on you since day one. Checking you out shamelessly; how that pretty little dress is hugging every curve of your body, perfectly.

Despite of drinking, he feels his throat become dry every time you laugh, every time you flip your hair away from your shoulder, revealing your beautiful glistening skin.

Jeongguk can't seems to forget, how you placed your hand on his thigh. His blood ran cold at that very moment. Then, He literally cringed remembering the moment when he slammed himself into you, from behind.

Taehyung looks at the younger male in confusion, "Who?"

He points at your direction which Taehyung gladly follows. His confused expression changes into a huge grin, "Y/N.." Jeongguk nods his head cutely.

"Her, I know right? I mean, you hardly find girls like her these days." His friend and senior by a year exclaimes, licking his bottom lip. They both are a little too tipsy though the party has just began. Jeongguk stares at you while dancing with Jimin and Hani.

His jaw clenched tightly when Jimin pulls you close to him and you just laughed letting him do whatever he wants. He wants to look away but he just can't.

"Why?" Jeongguk is pissed yet curious.

"Because even if I don't want her, I kinda wonder if i could have her," Taehyung giggles, ruffling his hair. Though, it made Jeongguk confused than ever now.

He nibbles on his lip, fighting inside with his thoughts, to share his feelings with his Hyung. He's scared for his reaction but it has to happen sooner or later. And the alcohol is making him more impatient for was it the tingling feelings he has been feeling since he had slammed his bottom into yours. To be honest, he doesn't know himself.

"I am going to ask her out for a date," He confesses, before gulping down the whole drink in one go. The love struck boy made his decision, He is going to try his luck on you. He wants to win your heart and make you his, forever. No matter what it takes, you may call it love at first sight or whatever but he can't seem to take you off his mind.

Taehyung chokes on his drink, glaring at him. "Yah! You're crazy! Are you willing to die young or something?"

The older boy's eyes widened in shock after listening to the younger's confession, scrunching up his nose. He thought, he has gone crazy or may have drank to the point where he can't think straight.

"No! What do you mean by die young?" Jeongguk questions, glancing at his blonde haired friend in confusion. That's the only time he had his gaze away from you.

"You just can't ask her out. That's it!" Taehyung answers, panicking a little. He turns his head left then right, to check if anyone heard their conversation or not. The least he wants him to know about this whole conversation.

"Why?"

Jeongguk sounds pissed, jaw clenching tightly. He doesn't see the point of not asking the girl he finds attractive. If he wants to say Jimin is the reason behind it then fuck it. He's ready to fight for you.

The older guy pulls him by his forearm, leaning in towards his ear, He whispers softly, "Because she belongs to Park Jimin."

_

"The most awaited people are here, finally,"

You hear Yoona scoff, resting her hands on her hips. Twitching your upper lip in pure disgust as you eye her short tight dress almost suffocating her. Then you wander your eyes around the large room, she and her hoes; I never cared to know their names, are not the only ones present there but to your surprise,