Chapter 1 - Rising Dreams!

Hello reader! Welcome to my new story based off the Aikatsu franchise :3 The story shares some features from the other stories, and of course the characters will use Aikatsu cards and all of that xD. I will provide images for some coords and my best friend and myself will be writing lyrics for the songs ^.^. The story might be a little cringy, but I'll do my best to improve it! I hope you enjoy this story!

(This is a work of fiction and does not relate to any real people or places. Aikatsu does not belong to me. I only own the characters, storyline, song lyrics and coords. Also this first chapter is LONG, so get comfortable! Enjoy!)

-

Emi

"Emi Miharu! Wake up!" my mum yelled.

"Five more minutes..." I murmured. My mum sighed.

"Fine. But don't blame me if you're late on your first day" my mum muttered.

"Wait...HUH?" I jolted right out of bed and raced to my mum. "Isn't it tomorrow?" I questioned frantically. My mum shook her head.

I rushed back into my room and quickly dressed in my new Stardust Academy uniform. I tied my vibrant brown hair with a lilac ombre that started three-quarters down into two ponytails on the bottom of either side of my head, using golden hair ties. My purple eyes with a hint of gold were gleaming with excitement. I placed my lilac bow on the left side of my head and was finally ready to go. I grabbed my lilac luggage and purple bag before skipping out of my room.

The Normal Stardust Uniform:

As I came into the living room, on the TV was Epiphany

As I came into the living room, on the TV was Epiphany. The greatest idols of all time!

"They're amazing!" I stated as I sat down in front of the TV. Epiphany consisted of four equally talented idols, who were at the top of the Aikatsu world, and Stardust Academy. They were Asami Ogawa, Megumi Kobayashi, Akane Fukada and Kaguya Matsuda. Asami, my favourite out of all of them, had wavy pastel orange hair which went up to waist, with some of her hair in two loose buns on either side of her head. The rest of her hair was let down, and she had a single braid on the right side of her head. Asami also had these lovely emerald green eyes that sparkled. Megumi had wavy hip-length dark coffee brown hair that she let down, and had a small portion of her hair in a ponytail on the back of her head. Megumi also had beautiful magenta eyes. Akane had straight red hair that she wore in a side plait that rested on her left shoulder, and she wore a blue headband. Akane also had striking blue eyes. Kaguya had short and slightly curly vibrant mint green hair that was styled in a bob, and her hair only went down to her chin. Kaguya also had these joyful yellow eyes. When I get to Stardust, I hope I'll be able to meet them all!