Break-Outs to Break-Ins

I woke up from light streaming into the room. I blinked a few times, groaned, and rolled over. When my arm hit something warm, I about flipped. After a few moments, I realized it was just Naruto's leg. Hmm weird we fell asleep together, but it doesn't feel awkward.

Naruto was still past out snoring, so I got off the bed, and left the room. I decided to stretch my legs since they were stiff. Walking to a fimilar training ground, I found Hinata there.

"Hinataaaaa!" I shouted, drawing out her name.

Losing her concentration she lost her jutsu and stumbled, "Hi Ida." She said from on the ground.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!" I apologized, rushing to help her up.

"Do-Don't worry I'm fine." Hinata stuttered.

It seems Hinata hasn't fixed the stuttered all the way yet, but it wasn't as bad as with me. "Is Neji getting better?" I asked.

"Yes, he is making a full recovery. He should be out of the hospital in the next three days. Thank you for asking." Hinata assured.

"It's not a problem at all. He's your cousin, and I don't hate him, so I was kind of worried when I saw the condition he was in." I shrugged.

"We're going to visit him later today, so I'll tell him you send your condolences." Hinata smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

"Ida-"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you want to help me train?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered, and hopped right up. I took Hinatas hand and pulled her to her feet. Hinata told me she wanted to create a jutsu that was all her, and would be effective.

Hinata activated her byakugan, and got into this pose. "This is all I have so far. All I can do is set it up, but I don't know where to go from here."

"Are you flexible?" I asked.

"Ye-Yeah I think so." She answered.

"Then I have an idea, but it may take some time." I smirked, and then we went to work. Hinata and I trained for awhile, until both of our stomachs growled.

"I should go home." She said.

"Alright. It was fun training." I huffed, out of breath.

"We should train again soon." She smiled.

"Yup, definitely." I agreed.

"Bye Ida!" She yelled, turning around and running away.

"Bye!" I called to her back. Then I turned on my heel and went to the ramen bar. I didn't know how much I loved ramen until I came to The Leaf. I've had a few bowls of ramen here and there when I could, but now I'm having ramen twice a week. I blame Naruto.

As I was walking the streets towards the ramen bar, Shizune and a bunch of other medical ninja stopped me. "Ida!" Shizune shouted.

I jumped, "It wasn't me! That raisin was already there!"

Shizune sweat-dropped, "I was just going to ask if you've seen Naruto."

"Oh yeah I have." I nodded my head.

"Good where was he?" She grabbed my shoulders.

"In the hospital." I answered, moving her hand off my shoulder.

"But not outside the hospital?" Shizune sighed.

"I have seen him outside the hospital, but not today." I shrugged, thinking back.