Kidnapped and News

Don't really have anything on my mind, but will everyone who reads this check out my other story Two Sides to Everyone.  I only have the preface, but I still want feedback to know if they idea is good at all or if I should just give up on it.

***

Story Start

We all started walking and I began thinking of the poor bunny.  It was help in captivity for probably all its life; it would not last out here in the wild alone.

I suddenly stopped "I'm gonna go find the bunny, meet you guys at Tazuna's house" I turned away to head back into the forest.

"You can barely find your way around the village and you think you can find the way to Tazuna's house" Sasuke said in his annoying voice.  I stopped in my tracks and thought about it for a few minutes.

"You have a point, but I'm going anyway" With that I finished my walk.  I found the rabbit prints in the soft dirt, so they were easy to follow.

I was walking around for about half an hour when I heard a voice I scarcely remembered.  "Ida Ayumi is that you"

I slowly turned around and looked at the speakers face.  It was a person back in my old village he was my brothers friend I just didn't know his name.  I couldn't place the sandy blonde hair and the brownish honey eyes.  His clothes also were dirty and had a few holes in them issuing he has been traveling.

"Depends, who wants to know" I answered his question.

"Ah, that is you.  It upsets me you don't remember me"

"Hmm, Sorry I don't remember people unless they have really weird hair, are very loud, they are weird, are my friends, or I hate them" I listed off counting on my fingers.

"Gato might have use of you and if not you will earn us money"

"Oh sorry I have no intention of going anywhere, I'm looking for a bunny" I realize now that turning my back on him was a mistake.  Before I could react he hit the pressure point on my neck and I went down in total blackness.

                                                                          ***

When I finally came to, I could feel the rough surface of ropes around my wrists.  They weren't tied very tight.  Should I break them and run for it.  No I told myself I should probably get some information before I leave.

I opened up my eyes and took in the scene around me.  What I saw was ground and feet.  Guess what I was being carried over the shoulder of this really big guy like a sack of week old laundry.  Swinging dangerously close to my face was this guy's sword, not quite as big as Zabuza's, but still bigger than my 4'1 body.

My brother’s old friend was walking behind us looking at the ground.  Feeling my eyes on him he looked up and smiled "So decided to wake up then"

I glared at him and struggled to get of the random guys shoulder.  He also decided to help me and pushed me off.  I fell down his back landing face first in the dirt.  "Rude" I muttered standing up and trying to shake the dirt me.  "Oh gosh" a gasp escaped my lips.  My shoulder hurt really badly.

"What happened did to lions come and have a tug-a-war with my arm?" I asked looking accusingly at Jeb (what I'm calling my brothers old friend) indicating he had something to do with it.

"You were really heavy and I tried so hard to lift you, but I couldn't."

"Oh, so you thought it would be a good idea TO PULL ON MY ARM REAPEADALY" I yelled the last part.