I'm Not Alone

Okay in this chapter a first time thing will happen.  I will be switching POV's I know right.  Anway the reason is Ida will be unconsious and you need to know what happened.  Before the story I just have to rant real quick/ask a question.  Okay so I ride home with my friend, her brother, and a random seventh grader after school.  So anyway the random seventh grader and my friends brother were passing a not back in forth.  Since they were in front of us and my friend and I were interested I reached and snagged the note.  Two of the lines were "I hate them" and "They are stupid"  NO JOKE.  Written by the seventh grader.  What room does he have to call me stupid.  I act like an air-head cause I want to, and him saying he hates me means he wants me to die and burn in hell for all eternity.  So tell me if you think this is sad, or whatever you get from this.  Sorry for the rant I just had to get it out of my system.

***
Story Start

(recap)

I looked up at the man and saw him make the hand-sign for a sealing jutsu.  All of a sudden fire irrupted where he bit me then started to spread burning my body from the inside out. 

The last thing I remember before I passed out was the world hazing out and someone calling my name.

Sakura's POV
__________

We were too late.  By the time Sasuke and I arrived Ida was passed out with that freak leaning over her.  Her face was different though, it wasn't a girl anymore it was a man.  His face was as white as the moon.  Under his eyes was purple make-up circling up.

My attention was only on him for a moment, Ida was my main concern.  She was curling and uncurling on the ground.  Her face as pinched as if she was trying to hold back a scream.  All together she looked bad.  I've never seen her like this.  Ida always had a smile on her face, or was glaring at one of us.

"What did you do to her" Sasuke growled, his sharingan activated.  Oh wow Sasuke was so cool; he would save the day for sure.  Then I could show Ida how great he really was.

"I gave her a gift.  Now I'll let you guys go and I might let you have her if you give me your scroll" this man told Sasuke.

The next events happened so fast, I really couldn't keep up.  The first thing I did was go and collect Ida's small body.  She looked so much younger when she was asleep.  All of the sadness hidden in her eyes couldn't be seen.  You'd almost think that she was actually a normal kid.

I could only get Ida's body however when Naruto showed up.  Sasuke was surprisingly about to give this guy, who I found out is Orochimaru, our scroll.  Naruto swung in and knocked Sasuke back.  Orochimaru summoned a snake and it lunged for us, but Naruto stopped it.  He looked at Sasuke and his eyes...his eyes she blood red, filled with so much hate.  The whiskers always on his face even more etched, and his teeth were fangs.  It scared me so much.

Naruto attacked Orochimaru, but ended up passing out as well.  The creepy thing is Orochimaru lifted up Naruto's shirt with his tongue, and then did something to Naruto's stomach.  Naruto then started to plummet to the ground 350 feet from out tree branch.  I didn't know what to do.  I couldn't let Naruto die, if he hit the ground he would go splat, but Ida.  What if this creep took her away if I set her on the branch?  I threw a kunai pinning Naruto to a tree, to get him later.

I thought that Sasuke would save the day, and he was going good at fighting Orochimaru for awhile.  I even thought he would win this, but then...Orochimaru bit Sasuke's neck.  Sasuke started screaming in pain, and passed out as well.  What was I supposed to do, all of my teammates were unconscious.  Leaving me alone with all these enemies around me.  I was going to start crying, but I held it together, I couldn't let my team done.