More Purple

"I liked your raging purple chakra of gay" I laughed at his expression.  It went from a guilty frown, to tottaly shock, then finally to anger.

"What?" he demanded

"You had purple chakra, and I just don't think that guys who wear or have purple swirling around them are completely straight" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm not gay"

"Never said you were, but now that we are on this topic; you did kiss Naruto, and you pretty much always have these girls throwing themselves at you, but you ignore them."

"It's just...Ugh you are impossible to talk to!" Sasuke yelled lifting his hands up in exasperation.  He then stood up and stormed away from me.  I smiled and laughed as I watched him receding away from me.

I knew he was glad I didn't bring up what he did.  There was no reason though; what he did wasn't really him.  It was the power Orochimaru put inside of him.  I am glad though that Sasuke survived getting the curse mark.

It was around mid-day when everyone left.  Ino had finished Sakura's hair, and I have to say, for just using a kunai; Sakura's hair was pretty.  TenTen and Neji left with Lee as soon as Lee could stand on his feet.  When Ino was done Shikamaru and Choji left with her, leaving my team alone by ourselves.

We gathered our belongings and left.  All of us needed food and what not, so we made our little camp by a lake.  Currently a fire was burning and Sakura and I were waiting for the boys to get back with fish.  I volunteered to go, but no.

"I'm going to go look for something in the forest" I stated jumping to my feet.

"Okay, no snake eyes though." she called after fingering the ends of her now short hair.

I walked into the tall trees staying on the ground for now.  I lifted up underbrush and saw a bunch of baby brown bunnies.  They would be edible, but Sakura would scream and yell at me if I brought them back, so I moved on looking for anything else to eat.

I walked into a clearing and was immediately attacked.  I flipped back pulling out a kunai.  I had my guard up and looked around. 

"So you’re still fast on your feet" a boy sneered walking out from behind a tree.  "You look like hell though."

"Oh no" I gasped putting a hand to my cheek "How will I win the forest fashion show now!" I laughed and looked at him again.

"Hurry up we don't have all day" a girl complained walking over to the brown haired boy.  She had red hair and brown eyes.  I expected someone else to come out as well and I was right.  Soon another male appeared.  He had his head wrapped in bandages, but he had red eyes.

I looked out at all of them my eyes boring into them.

"I know your pride was hurt, but is it really worth killing this kid?" the red-eyed guy asked.

"Wait hurt his pride? What did I do?" I asked completely confused.

"You don't even remember, how dare you" brown-hair screamed rushing at me.  I flipped over him to a tree beside me.

"Sorry being bit by a pedophile really makes other things minor." I apologized.

"What are you talking about?" he asked me.

"Its a long story, but hey I'll fight you if you have an Earth scroll."

"I'm not telling you that" he growled and rushed me again.  I sighed this guy really wanted to fight me for some reason.  This guy didn't seem to have to much power, I'd probably be able to beat him with tai-jutsu, but only if his teammates didn't join the fight.