Did I Just Get Bit

Aww I know its finally out.  I'm sorry it took me awhile to get this one out.  I tried to do it earlier, but I had all these things I had to do.  So ladies, gentle-men, and hippo's of the world please enjoy this chapter.

***

Story Start

The gates opened.  I looked at the rest of my teammates.  Their faces mirrored my mood, nervous, but determined.  After just a moment’s hesitation, we zipped into the forest running as fast as we could.  If we lingered to long we would be at risk of some other group attacking us, even though I know it will happen sooner or later.

We ran around fifteen minutes before we stopped.  The reason we stopped was one, this was a clearing, and two, we needed to have a plan.  I would not just walk into a battle in here blindly.  I've aleady ticked off someone, and I like my head on my body not on someone’s mantel.

"I really got to go" Naruto piped in unzipping his pants.

"Dude!" I screamed covering my eyes.

"Idiot" Sakura yelled bashing Naruto on the head.

"What nature is calling" Naruto complained trying to defend himself.

"Well then take care of it in nature" I remarked pointing at the bushes and trees.

"Fine" he mumbled as he walked off.

"Did he even think?  There were girls in front of him" Sakura went on.

"No Sakura he didn't think.  I don't even think he thought there was anything wrong with it." I answered her.

"Sasuke would never do that" Sakura swooned looking over at Sasuke with heart shaped eyes.  Sasuke turned away trying to ignore the pink haired nuisance.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you decided to" I mumbled under my breath, but not queit enough.

Sasuke snapped his head in my direction and glared.  Sakura turned the same color as her hair and started to run towards me.

"Ah, Sakura you remember last time you chased me, but this time there are more trees" I yelped as I sprang up to run away.  I was running in a circle Sakura right behind me.  I had turned again and was headed straight for Naruto. "Ah" I screamed again jumping over his head and landing behind him.  Wait since when was Naruto left handed?

Naruto's eyes widened as he saw Sakura; he just barley dodged to get out of her way.  Since when did Naruto have such fast reflexes?  I looked at Sakura to see if she noticed anything unusual.  She just still looked mad, but over wanting to destroy me.  Instead we both just headed back over to where the boys were.

"Wow I had to pee so much, I spelt out my whole name." the Naruto imposter shouted.

One glance from Sasuke told me he knew too, I decided to play along for a little bit "Wow really last name too!"

"Yeah I know I was shocked to, it just kept coming and coming"

"Ew Naruto that's really gross" Sakura cringed not even knowing this Naruto was fake.  At that moment Sasuke punched the Naruto smack across his face and made him fall on his butt.  "I know it was gross Sasuke, but you didn't have to go that far" Sakura gasped.

"Yeah what was that for" the Naruto complained rubbing his cheek.

"It's not the real Naruto, Sakura" Sasuke and I said at the same time.  Only my tone had a little more sarcasm in it.

"Heh how did you know?" a voice that was definitely not Naruto's asked.  In a puff of smoke and new person appear.  It looked like he was wearing tan footy pajamas, only with shoes.  He also had goggles that covered his eyes and a mask.  On top of his head was a mass of messy dark brown hair with a hidden mist headband around his forehead.