My New Ninja Life

I'm so stressed right now. I was sick one day and so I missed the work for that day. So instead of just haveing my normal load of homework I had twice that much. On top of everything I got items from a school fundraiser and I had to sort everything out and we are missing some. So today I've got to do nothing I wanted but write this little bit. O I'm sooo stressed.

Story Start

Wow last night was hectic. I barely remember any of it. All I know is now Naruto and I are both ninja's and we will be assigned a team today. YEAH!

"Oh crap. I'm late. Again" I yelled as I sprang up out of bed to get dressed. I put on my normal outfit and paused when I saw my headband. Back home we didn't have a ninja group. You either fought or you were no one important and pushed aside.

"I wonder where I should wear it." I asked myself aloud. I went to stand by the mirror and looked at myself placing the headband in random places. On my forehead were it is supposed to go just didn't look right, neither did on my arm, or neck. Then a thought come to me. The straps were really long so...

"Ah ha! Perfect!" I put it on my waist at an angle where it was higher on the right, the insignia was in the middle, and the left side was a resting on my hip. I have to say it looked pretty good there.

***

This amazed me too, but Naruto was here before me today. Which never happens, the kid likes sleep more than me. But there he was bright eyed and bushyed tailed.

"HEY IDA!" he pretty much yelled at the top of his lungs making his way over to me. "I hope we will be on the same team."

"Yeah, me too. Just don't yell in my ear next time you want my attention, ‘kay?" I answered back.

"Alright" he answered with that big goofy grin still on his face.

We talked for about another 5 minutes or so before Iruka Sensei came in and we all went to our seats.

"Today, I will be assigning everyone a team." Iruka told everyone bringing down the volume at once. This was the moment everyone was waiting for, which people they would spend the next few years with. Iruka started speaking

***

"Team 7. Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno-" Iruka Sensei was cut off by Naruto who shouted yeah to being paired up with carnival candy hair, over there. All I can say is she didn't look to happy. "Sasuke Uchiha, and since we have an odd number of students this year four people will be assigned to this team" Iruka continued.

Wow! I feel sorry for whoever gets assigned as the fourth person to that messed up squad.

"...Ida Ayumi" Iruka finished.

"WAIT WHAT? WHY ME!" I shouted after I heard my name.

"You don't want to be on the same team as me" Naruto looked at me with anime tears in his eyes.