Saying Farwell

"How much do you know" Gaara demanded more than asked.  The sand was around my neck, but not cutting of my air flow. 

"You have to be more specific because I know a lot of things" I stated frowning just a bit.  It was all together an innocent look, one that said I would really like to help, but I don't know what's going on.

The sand around my neck tightened, breathing got harder.  "You know exactly what we mean" Kankuro growled.

"Oh that, I really don't know why I thought all of you looked like animals." I chocked out.  Again the sand tightened around my throat cutting off my air flow completely.

"That's not what we meant.  Either answer the question, and if you don't give me the answer I want I'll kill you." Gaara told me lightly as if he was saying 'oh wow your hair looks great today'.

He loosened the sand again, and I gratefully took in greedy gulps of air.  "Okay first, OW!  Then about your reply if I give you the answer you want you'll kill me, but if I don't answer or give you the wrong answer you'll kill me.  I'm feeling rather conflicted right now.  I really don't want to die today." I replied calmly.

He waited for me to answer "Well if I'm going down anyway then I chose to remain silent"

"Fine by me" Gaara answered.  The sand wound its way up until it was right under my chin.  It then began to tighten.  I heard a small crunch; I think it was the batteries.  Well that sucks; it means I'll have to go get more, if I make it out alive of course.

I tried to choke out and gasp, but no air was going in or coming out of my lungs.  I was beginning to go on the brink of unconsciousness.  You know that feeling when you’re about to drift off to sleep and nothing seems real it’s all in the background, fuzzy.  That was how I felt right now.  I knew that once I went under I would never come back up.

My eyes closed and my head fell forward, I was about to go into the dark when I heard a voice inside my head, but it echoed.  "Shukaku are you really going to allow your host to kill mine?"

Hmm I've heard that voice before it was my beasts, but I've never heard it like this.  Its always just been there like another person in my mind.  This time it was louder more echoey, and it seemed to reach past my mind.  Her voice this time was just her voice, not her speaking through me.

I was full attentive now, less light-headed.  I couldn't breathe still, but I didn't feel like I needed to.  I started to wonder if I was dead, but I could still feel the itch of the sand.

I was beginning to wonder if I only heard the voice, so I looked over at Gaara.  He heard it to because his eyes were really wide, but his siblings didn't.  Both of their eyes were blank.

"Chikara!  I didn't know this was your host.  I thought it would look stronger and less innocent and childish.  I'm sorry I'll make him stop at once." a rough throaty voice also echoed.

"Hey" I mentally yelled "I take offense in some weird voice insulting me"

"Child not now" she told me

"Really not now, how many times have a wished you would be here not now, and my name is not child.  I thought you should no this since you've lived in my body for eleven years."

"Fine, I will stop calling you child if you stop calling me my beast, it, her, and she.  Is that good with you Ida"

"Yep I'm perfectly happy with that"

"Good now let’s get back to the matter of you not dying" Chikara sighed.

"Do it now Shukaku, I don't want to intervene and I don't know how much longer my host will last." Chikara scolded.