Ducks, Pandas, and Medical Ninjas, Do Not Mix!

I walked back to Naruto and Shikamaru, who were sitting on the ground.  "Sasuke's different." Shikamaru stated.

"Really?" I asked looking back at the duck-butt.  "Oh yeah, his hair is longer.  Good job for noticing Shika!" I congratulated.

"Don't call me that, and that's not what I meant.  He just seems more powerful, and...I don't know." he failed to explain.

"Yeah well that's great and all, but a lot of people have waited for this fight, and it can't begin when were still down here.  So I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like having popcorn, and pizza thrown at me." I stated walking to the stairs that lead to the holding place.

"Right." Shikamaru and Naruto muttered as they fallowed me.  As we were coming up we ran into Gaara talking to some people.

"Look our boss is betting on the Uchiha boy, so we want to make sure you lose." one guy muttered.

"Yeah, and if you don't we might have to kill you." another voice threatened.

"Get out of my way before I kill you." Gaara said in his stoic voice.

"Why you little brat." the first voice growled.

"You'll pay for that." the second voice demanded.  Then fighting erupted.  I couldn't see anything since Naruto and Shikamaru are both taller than me, but I could hear what was happening.  Bodies were being put under extreme pressure and being smushed by Gaara's sand. 

Both of my friends froze.  I could tell they were scared that Gaara could just kill like that and let the bodies drop on the ground, as if it were nothing.  They both backed up, so they were hidden when Gaara walked by.

"We have to tell Kakashi-Sensei to stop Sasuke from fighting." Naruto rushed out.

"Why?" I asked.  Both of them looked back at me as if they noticed me for the first time.

"Gaara just killed two people.  Without even batting an eye." Shikamaru explained in a pinched voice.

"They attacked him first.  And I'm pretty sure Gaara is fighting his demon more than usall today." I told them.

"So to make sure Sasuke lives, don't you want to stop the fight?" Naruto flipped out.

"Hmm, I guess.  I mean if Sasuke dies there would go a person to annoy." I thought out loud.

"Then let's go." Naruto shouted grabbing my wrist.  We fled up some steps, and broke out into the main audience area.  "Where is Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto flipped out again.

"Up there." I said pointing to the top.  Naruto looked where I was pointing, and continued to drag me up the stairs.

"I'm missing Sasuke's fight." I complained as we were half way to our sensei.  Shikamaru and Naruto ignored me as we made our way to Kakashi Sensei.

Finally we stopped, and our sensei looked the three of us over.  "What's going on here?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

"You need to stop the fight, or else Sasuke will die." Naruto rushed all in one breath.

"Sasuke's trained for a month, so he could fight Gaara." Kakashi explained.

"They're freaking out because Gaara just killed two people as if it was nothing." I said in a calm voice.

"Why are you acting like its nothing?" Naruto questioned me.

"People die every day, and they should've known what Gaara was like." I said shrugging it off.

"Sasuke will be fine, just watch." Kakashi Sensei exclaimed pointing down.  All of us turned. 

Sasuke was currently twisting around Gaara's attacks, and started making his way slowly towars Gaara.  When he was close enough, he blasted out with a ridiculously fast rounds of kicks and punches.  "Well his tia-jutsu has certainty improved." I noted.