Chapter 46: 46 - The Choices We Make I

Start from the beginning

"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH IT" Tsunade roared making everyone flinch at the sudden sound spike.

"Weren't we doing this at night to keep it a low profile?" Mito rhetorically asked towards the fuming Tsunade. "If you keep yelling you are going to wake up half of Konoha" Mito reasoned.

"How can you deal with those three?" Tsunade asked pointing towards Tobirama, Hashirama and Naruto. "They are like kids on a sugar rush" Tsunade said sighing.

"You get used it to eventually but why are you complaining. You are a Senju as well" Mito replied. At least Minato wasn't so loud since he was an Uchiha. The Uchiha always were a quiet bunch. In fact, the Uchiha and Senju were the opposite in almost everything including personalities.

"Are we going to do this or wait until the ANBU find us during their night patrol?" Minato asked breaking the fight going on.

"Fine. Let's get this on with" Hashirama said and turned to Tsunade. "Whose grave are we profaning again?" Hashirama asked.

"Nao Uchiha thirteen years old. She was the daughter of Mika Uchiha and Sora Uchiha and had an older sister by the name of Nana Uchiha" Tsunade replied opening and reading her file.

"She graduated at age 7 along with Itachi Uchiha and both of them were enrolled in the same team. They both became chunnin at the age of ten. Then they split up, Itachi joined ANBU and Nao continued her job becoming a jounin just before getting killed" Tsunade read from the file.

"It says here that she was very talented in fire ninjutsu, even among other Uchihas. She was the only one that came close to even rivaling the Uchiha Itachi before he did the cleanup" Tsunade explained as she closed her file and everyone walked towards the grave site.

"A good Uchiha is a dead one" Tobirama answered much to the shock of everyone.

"TOBIRAMA" Hashirama yelled and Tobirama huffed.

"You know I'm right" Tobirama replied.

"What about Minato?" Hashirama asked pointing towards the blonde.

"He's alright" Tobirama replied and everyone sweat dropped.

"Let's just dig her up and be done with this" Tsunade stated.

Here lies Uchiha Nao

A proud Uchiha

May she rest in peace

Hashirama kneeled, placing both hands on the ground. The ground shook a little bit as the earth slowly began to break apart. The ground split in two as the coffin slowly made its way up towards the surface. Once the coffin was outside, Hashirama closed the hole.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Tsunade asked and Hashirama shrugged. Hashirama's arm turned into wood as he used it crack open the coffin. The top of the coffin fell to the ground and everyone coughed as the small cloud of dust was set free.

"What did I say?" Naruto rhetorically asked pointing towards the decomposed cadaver in front of them. "Disgusting" Naruto replied. The cadaver in front of them at least still had skin but it was all dried up and brownish looking.

"She was just a little girl" Hinata said overlooking the cadaver of a thirteen year old. Hinata kneeled down and ran a small diagnostic jutsu.

"Prognosis?" Tsunade asked as Hinata worked her magic on the cadaver.

"Her eyes are missing" Hinata said in shock when she found empty eye sockets.

"Members of the Uchiha and Hyuuga Clans have their eyes removed and destroyed at death to prevent exactly at we are doing right now" Tsunade explained and Hinata nodded going back her work.