Chapter 13: 13 - Mission to Land of the Waterfall

Chapter 13: Mission to Land of the Waterfall

The next week after everyone returned from their wave mission went without much trouble. The hokage gave them the week off so they could train and rest and do the occasional d-rank mission. During this week Naruto and Hinata trained with Zabuza in their kenjutsu and Hinata in Suiton ninjutsu.

Apart from training with Zabuza they also did their normal training with Kurenai-sensei but there wasn't much she could teach them. Also Haku started in the hospital learning the basics of medical ninjutsu. She was really skilled in it.

Naruto also trained Hinata since she started showing a lightning affinity. With this training she started developing a new taijutsu style that was rather deadly. One small touch and everything was over. This new style could be considered an improvement over her flowing fist.

Currently it was around 4 p.m. and both Naruto and Hinata were 'resting' on the couch locked in a make out session. Naruto was on top planting kisses all around her neck making her laugh. She decided to return the favor and flipped him making her be on top, she kissed deeply in the lips for a few seconds and left him dazed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Naruto pouted that it ruined their alone time.

"I swear i'm about to kill who ever knocked" - Naruto muttered as he got up and went to the door.

"Come on Naru-kun be nice" - Hinata said. "We can always continue after it" - she said winking at him.

Naruto turned back to look at her with a devious smile that gave her chills. Naruto opened the door and saw an ANBU masked shinobi standing there.

"Yes?" - Naruto asked.

"The hokage demands your presence in the council room" - the ANBU said and grabbed his arm getting ready to take him away. Naruto removed his arm from his grip.

"We will be there momentarily" - Naruto said in a cold tone glaring at him with his cold blue eyes. The ANBU nodded, Naruto closed the door and turned back to Hinata who was waiting for him.

"Sorry Hime but they the council wants me. Wanna come? It's fun" - He said smirking.

"Sure, let me grab a coat" - she replied. She got up grabbed a coat a both walked out of the house. When outside they both shunshined to the hokage's tower.

## Hokage Tower Council Room ##

Naruto and Hinata arrived at the Hokage Tower and made their way towards the council room. When they arrived there was an ANBU stationed outside of the room guarding it. The ANBU opened the door and they both walked in.

The civilian council immediately started glaring at him and he simply discarded it. Hiashi was glaring daggers at Hinata wondering what she was doing here.

"What are you doing here Hinata?" - Hiashi asked

"Can't I be here for my boyfriend?" - She replied kissing him in the cheek and getting a distasteful look from Hiashi and the civilians.

"Disgusting, how can you associate with a de..." - Hiashi didn't finish as a kunai launched from Naruto lodged itself in the wall near his head cutting a few hairs and making the man freeze.

"Careful Hiashi-sama, I wouldn't want you to break the hokage-sama's law" - Naruto said smirking. The Hyuugas were known for always remaining cool no matter how stressful the situation. Everyone's eyes widened, if he wanted he could have killed him right here and know. No one even saw him pulling out a kunai.

"You dare attack me, I can kill your precious girlfriend here only lifting two fingers" - Hiashi said in a calm tone.

"You could try, but you would hit the floor dead before your fingers were even in the tiger seal." - Naruto calmly said.