Chapter 3: 03 - Birth of a Legend

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 2 : Birth of a Legend

## Previously ##

"Hello Sochi…" – said Kushina.

Minato turned to his son and said

"Welcome to our family, Naruto…"

## Current Time - Undisclosed Location - Outside of Konoha ##

"Rest Kushina you will have plenty of time" – said a Biwako as she picked up Naruto for his first bath. Biwako is a woman with 170 centimeters, long brown hair trapped in a pony tail with brown eyes. She is around 50 years old and is the wife of Sarutobi Hiruzen the sandaime hokage, the previous leader of Konoha.

"How are you feeling Kushina?" – asked Minato concerned with her loving wife. "Just tired" – she replied.

"Thank you" – he said.

When suddenly a voice unknown to both Minato and Kushina echoed through the room.

"Step away from the jinchuuriki yondaime" – the masked man said as he held Naruto hostage with a kunai at his neck. Biwako and the nurse lay dead in the floor.

"Ok, just calm down" – said Minato frightened. Concern evident in his eyes. "Speak for yourself yondaime. I am perfectly calm" – masked man said as he threw Naruto in the air preparing to stab with the kunai. Suddenly in a yellow flash Minato grabbed Naruto as the masked man made his way towards Kushina.

Buzzing was heard as Minato realizes five explosive tags placed in the blanket around Minato. In a burst of speed Minato removes the blanket and teleports to his safe house.

## Minato's Safe House - Outside of Konoha ##

A explosion occurred as Minato is blasted away with his son in his arms.

"That man is no ordinary shinobi" – said Minato wondering just who the masked man is. "He managed to separate me from Kushina"

Teleporting to the Namikaze Compound Minato places his son on the bed whispering "Rest now Naruto, I am going to save your mother. I will be back".

## Undisclosed Location - Outside of Konoha ##

The masked man approached Kushina and warped away to outside the house. Placing his head on her stomach he begins extracting the Kyuubi. In a couple a minutes a figure is seen erupting from her stomach and materializing in the air. There stood the Nine Tailed Demon Fox in all its glory with nine tails swinging. With a glimpse the masked man traps the Kyuubi under its control. The once red slitted eyes of the Kyuubi are now red with 3 black tomoes, the sharingan glowing in all its power.

"Wait" – said a weak Kushina realizing what was about to happen.

"Incredible. The Uzumaki Clan is simply incredible. Not even extracting a tailed beast from you is enough to kill you" – said the masked man as he commanded the Kyuubi to kill his former jinchuuriki. "It's only fitting that the Kyuubi kills its container" he said.

As the Kyuubi is about to crush Kushina a yellow flash is seen. Standing in a tree not far away we see Minato with Kushina in his arms bridal style. "He really lives up to his name Minato Namikaze Konoha's Yellow Flash" he says warping to the edge of the village.

Minato flashed to the Namikaze Compound laying Kushina near her son as she embraces him.

"Kushina, I going to stop the Kyuubi. Take care of him" – he said and in a yellow flash is gone.

## North Entrance of Konoha ##

It was a warm, calm summer night in the hidden village of the leaf. Lights were seen all around the village as the people followed their lives unaware of what was about to happen.