Chapter 38: 38 - The Dragons Assemble

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES.

################################################## ##########

Legacy Part 2

Kiri Civil War Arc

Chapter 38 - The Dragons Assemble

################################################## ##########

## Senju Compound at Dawn ##

Naruto and Hinata were both stirring as the sun was just coming up in the horizon. These few days were like vacation after three long years of training. It's not like they did nothing. They still did their morning workout routine but the rest of the days were just spent relaxing and doing anything they might want.

"Morning love" Naruto said rolling on the bed to see the face on his girlfriend.

"Morning" Hinata replied half asleep. Naruto was about to reply when he heard a deep sigh in his head.

"Something wrong?" Naruto asked Kurama when he heard the sigh.

"I'm bored" Kurama replied stretching his limbs. "Amuse me human" Kurama ordered and Naruto's eyes twitched.

"Why don't you chase your tails...it should be nine times funnier" Naruto rhetorically asked with a straight face.

"I am not amused" Kurama replied with his eyes twitching.

"I know exactly what to do" Naruto said with his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)" Naruto said going through hand seals and slamming his hand on the bed. Once the smoke had cleared there was a chibi version of the Kyuubi.

"I'm still not amused human" Kurama said getting ready to devour Naruto. Not that he could in that body since Naruto summoned him with low chakra amount. Kurama was at this point nothing bigger than a cat.

"KAWAIIIII" Hinata screamed and proceeded to smother the chibi Kyuubi between her breasts.

"You can thank me later you bastard" Naruto thought looking at the suffocating Kyuubi. Kurama eventually managed to slip out from her grasp.

"I'm going for a walk" Kurama said and Naruto nodded.

"Don't show yourself in the village. They hate foxes and even though you are small you still have nine tails" Naruto explained and Kurama nodded walking out of the room. Naruto turned around so he could rest for a little bit before he got up.

*SQUEAL*

"You're adorable" Hana cooed running after the chibi Kurama.

"KKKIIIIITTTTT...the SEAL...put me in the seal...hurry" Kurama yelled running through the halls and away from the Hyuuga.

"Are you not amused?" Naruto yelled from his bedroom.

"I'll get you for this" Kurama yelled and proceeded to run through the kitchen picking up Kushina and Mito after the adorable plushy.

"How come he was never this cute when he was with us?" Kushina asked with stars in her eyes.

"I know right?" Mito replied and she and Kushina proceeded to try and catch the fur ball to pet it to death.

"I have to say that form is more appealing than is real one" Minato said remembering what happened seventeen years ago.

"Morning" Naruto said coming into the kitchen half asleep. Kurama easily out maneuvered the three running ladies after him and jumped into Naruto's head. "Alright...he had enough" Naruto said ending the chase.