Chapter 17: 17 - Enter the Pervert

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

when I said that Anko kissed him I was saying cheek kisses not lips. My bad.

Don't know what happened with the last part of the story. Seemed fine in word.

Chapter 17 - Enter the Pervert

Naruto left the main arena and found his team waiting for him.

"Everything alright?" - Hinata asked.

"Yeah the old man just told me my godfather was in town. I didn't even know I had one" - Naruto replied chuckling.

"Godfather? Who is he?" - Kurenai asked.

"Jiraya of the sannin" - Naruto said and laughed at their faces. "I know, I had the same reaction when jiji told me".

"How are we doing this sensei?" - Naruto asked.

"Well I can't train you at the same time otherwise it would unfair as you will probably face each other in the finals" - Kurenai said.

"You can give your full time to Hinata-chan. I'll pester my godfather for some training." - Naruto said.

"OK" - Kurenai replied.

"See you later at home Hime" - Naruto said. He kissed her cheek and left.

## Konoha's Hot Springs ##

Naruto walked through Konoha heading towards an objective. Meet his godfather at the hot springs. Konoha's hot springs were relatively small when compared to other exotic destinations but it was enough for a village like Konoha.

Naruto calmly walked through the village; he was still tired from opening all the gates and got berated by Kurama who had to heal him. No pain, no gain right?

Naruto quickly arrived at his destination and found it surprisingly calm on the outside. Normally in a warm day like this one should find the hot springs with more guests. In the end it was better this way.

Naruto entered the hot springs and made his way towards the reception desk. Sitting in the chair behind the desk was woman around forty years old. She had neck length black hair and brown eyes.

"Good afternoon, I would like to know if there's someone called Jiraya using the hot springs." - Naruto asked.

"Not that i'm aware of dear" - she replied and Naruto raised an eyebrow at her kind tone "There is a couple of kunoichis but the male section is completely empty" - she finished she explained.

Naruto sighed and walked out. When he came outside he noticed that Ebisu was there.

"Peeping on women again closet pervert?" - Naruto asked making Ebisu jump.

"Such rude comment. I'm a gentleman" - Ebisu explained.

"Sure, sure. That's why you are blushing and have a small trickle of blood on your nose" - Naruto said pointing at him.

"Nonsense." - Ebisu said waving him off "Shouldn't you be training? I heard you will be facing Uchiha Sasuke. He's a prodigy you know?" - Ebisu said.

"Yeah yeah Sasuke is great I know. Once I drive his ass to the ground in front of everyone no one will say that again" - Naruto smirking.

"You really think you can defeat an Uchiha? Nonetheless the rookie of the year" - Ebisu asked.

"Even a gennin can kill a kage" - Naruto replied much to the surprise of Ebisu. "Besides instead of peeking shouldn't you be training Konohamaru?" - Naruto asked.

LegacyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara