Chapter 7: 07 - Tenchiques and Dreams

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 6 : Jutsus and Dreams

## Couple Weeks Later ##

A couple of days after Naruto found Hinata, he asked if she would like to live with him to which she accepted and they began to do everything together, living, eating and training. They would even sleep cuddled together. Naruto taught Hinata the kage bushin and even thought she could only make one it was enough. They started sending them to the Academy except in days were there was taijutsu training.

Naruto also took Hinata to the hokage and explained everything that happened. To say that the hokage was pissed was an understatement, but since she was considered and orphan now Sarutobi agreed to give her a month allowance until they became Gennin.

Naruto suggested Hinata that they kept their connection a secret until they were older. He didn't want the villagers to give her the same treatment he receives. In the academy each took their different seats to not arouse suspicion. And so they started sending kage bushin to the academy and training together. Hinata during the last days got to meet the Kyuubi and when she found him with the gates open she fainted.

Now we find the couple in a training ground. Naruto pulled chakra paper and gave one to Hinata.

"Ok Hina-Hime this is chakra paper, it's used to test elemental affinities just push chakra to it and we will see" - explained Naruto pushing chakra to his paper it crumbled all together showing a high affinity for lightning element then the paper split in two and burst into flames.

"See, I have three affinities. My primary seems lightning and secondary's Wind and Fire" - he said as he already suspected Fire and Lightning from his father after all he was an Uchiha and his Hirashin is a raiton (lightning element) technique so the Wind must come from my mother. It was a shame that he didn't have any defensive element but he could always create his own techniques.

Hinata pushed chakra to her paper and it split in two getting bother sides wet. "Looks like you have Wind like me and also Water, now then let's start training, I'll start with Fire since our village is known for them. You should start with water because wind is extremely rare in Konoha" - he explained and both started the usual way Naruto made 100 kage bushins and tried to burn a leaf and Hinata getting it wet.

Naruto and Hinata both went to the library in henges, they didn't want any problems and got a few techniques for each of their natures. Naruto decided to go into the Uchiha compound since the Uchiha were known for their fire techniques and with the Sharingan they should have plenty of techniques for all elements. Well, actually they would be breaking into a clan library and stealing techniques but Naruto was an Uchiha so he should have access to them.

-
## Outside the Uchiha Compound Late Night ##

Both Naruto and Hinata stood outside the Uchiha compound dressed purely in black. Naruto had his sharingan active as well Hinata's byakugan to check for any other shinobis. Making their way through the gates and into the library that was located in the main house they spotted their classmate Sasuke who was awake. They quickly got behind him and knocked him out with a chop to the neck and made their way to the library. The library was huge to say the least, as expected from a power hungry clan with copying eyes.

The library was divided into sections, Ninja Arts, Clan History, Records and Diaries. Both of them made their way to the Shinobi section and it had Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu Sections. The Ninjutsu section was divided in elements: Fire Element, Water Element, Earth Element, Wind Element, Lightning Element and Non-Elemental Techniques. Each of this section was sub-divided and had scrolls on how to learn each of these manipulations but also techniques of various ranks.