Chapter 38: 38 - The Dragons Assemble

Start from the beginning

"Meanie" Kushina pouted crossing her arms in front of her chest making Minato chuckle.

"What are you doing today Naruto?" Minato asked and Naruto got into a thinking pose while eating.

"Nothing" Naruto replied and Minato sweat dropped "Maybe some light training or pick up a mission since I haven't done anything since I got back" Naruto explained and Minato nodded.

"Are you not entertained?" Naruto asked Kurama who proceeded to yip in response.

*SQUEAL*

"Here we go again" Naruto muttered under his breath as he watched Kurama ran away again.

"I command you to stop. I'm the Kyuubi, the strongest of all the nine bijuu. I will not be manhandled...ROARRR" Kurama tried to roar but nothing more than yipping sounds came out making all the girls squeal and proceed to smother him again.

## Konoha's Gate ##

It was a fresh new day in Konoha. Naruto, Hinata and the rest of their family had just gotten home a couple days ago. Some poor gennins were tasked with fixing what was left of the training ground they had used for their battle. Thanks to the barrier, most of the training grounds were okay but the middle area needed some real terra forming.

"Man...I'm bored" Kotetsu said tilting back on his chair, yawing and stretching his arms.

"Shouldn't you be a little more observant?" Izumo asked looking at his best friends state. They still had a few hours in their shift as gate guards but Kotetsu already seemed to be slacking off.

"Relax, relax" Kotetsu replied "Everything has been peaceful so chill out a little" Kotetsu explained.

"We never know when something might happen so be a little more alert..." Izumo was explaining but was cut off by his partner.

"We will drop to the ground with so much effort" Kotetsu countered.

"I'm just saying... big things have small beginnings" Izumo wisely said. (1) Suddenly they both felt three presences approaching the gates. Naturally, and like responsible guards on duty, they jumped into action to indentify the possible threat.

There were three incoming people. The one on the left he had short, tufty blue hair, and dark eyes. He also had pointed, shark-like teeth. He was wearing square, black-rimmed glasses connected to ear protectors, a blue pin-striped shirt and camouflage pattern pants. Also, he wore his forehead protector on the front of his holster which he uses to carry Hiramekarei. The sword itself is wrapped in bandages leaving only the double hilt visible. He also has shuriken holsters strapped onto each of his legs

The person to the right was a middle aged man with blue hair which is styled in a moused-up manner. His left eye was blue and his right eye was covered by an eye-patch. He wore a talisman in each ear with the kanji. He also wore the standard striped, grey suit, with a green haori that had white trimmings that stop halfway down, over them.

The last person was walking in the middle of both men. She was a slender woman in her thirties. She had green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her bust, just below her chin.

She was wearing a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It seems to be closed at the front with a zip, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wore a mesh armor that covers slightly more of her upper body than her dress. She also wears shorts in the same color as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she wears a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left along with high-heeled sandals and shin-guards reaching up over her knees, dark blue polish on her fingers and toes, and is usually shown with dark blue lipstick.