I turned my head towards the stage and then looked at all the man sitting on the couches. Waiting for me. I was just going to dance I told myself.  The catchy song started to play and I walked towards the back of the stage. My heels clicked as I plastered a confident smile. I came to view as all of the men smiled in satisfaction. I smiled back. My eyes glanced towards the pole in the middle of the stage. I tried not to look at it. As the music turned higher I closed my eyes and let my body move to the beat. 

Ooo's and aahs were heard from all the man as I moved my body. I opened my eyes and saw every single pair of eyes on me. Fixed on my body. The beat was getting stronger. I was letting it consume me. I wrapped one arm around the pole and made a small circle around it making the man nod in desire. 

Disgusting.

My body continued to sway as I started to make my movements more passionate. I bent down as I did a small little spin. Nothing too slutty I reminded myself. Just dancing. I had to repeat over and over again. The music came to a stop as my heavy breaths filled the room. The man started to cheer and hoot. Thousand's dollars of cash came flying towards me as I walked down the stage and straight towards the bar. I wouldn't touch their money. Never. 

"Another whiskey," I said breathlessly. The barman nodded immediately as he started to prepare my drink. I took a deep breath as I looked around myself. Isabella was leading the man out of the bar. She was doing good. 

"Here you go" He handed me the cup. I nodded as I started to drown the drink in one breath. 

"I didn't know you dance," He said conversationally his eyes not leaving my body. I ignored his remark and looked around. Vincent was nowhere in sight. Did something go wrong? 

"Good Job on the dancing, Gabby. Pony's behind you" Felix said through the wire. The pony was our nickname for the man. I really liked it. Without another word, I spun on the stool. The scar running across his face was all I needed to know it was him. I spent the whole evening learning about him. His dark brown eyes were running around my body. Good. This was what I needed. 

His eyes stopped on my face and I smirked. I bit my lip with a heavy breath and turned back towards the barman who was watching the scene from under his eyes. 

"A Scorpion Bowl" I ordered. My eyes landed on Boris who was intently watching me. 

"Make it two," I said with a smirk. Scorpion Bowl was his favorite drink. That's what he always took. I turned back to look at the stage where some skimpy girls were taking the money that was thrown at me. I scoffed. 

"How did you know I was going to drink?" A deep voice spoke next to me. I looked at the broad-chested man and pretended to be interested in him. I licked my lips. His eyes caught the action. 

"Judging by the way you were looking at me," I said simply. I made my voice as seductive as I possibly could. He smirked at me. 

"Never met a woman as confident as you are" He smiled. 

"And you ever will" I smiled back. 

"Your drinks," the bartender said as I turned back to face the bar. Boris also turned back. His eyes still on me. 

"Put it on me," He said without taking his glance of my face. I smirked. 

"I can pay for myself" I whispered as I brought the drink towards my lips. He followed the action. 

"Oh, I know," He said as his eyes moved towards the stage that was covered with one hundred dollar bills. I smiled. He took a chug of his drink. 

"You saw my dance?" I asked him. He nodded.