Chapter 15.

"You here to drop off the delivery?" The guy at the gate asked Aspen. She nodded and he glanced past her toward me, then at the other guys in the back. "Who are they?" he asked.

"Some help." He stared at her for a moment then nodded and motioned to a guy inside the gate. He pushed a button and the gate slowly squeaked opened. 

"Pull to the right, then into that door. Alec will be waiting for you." She nodded then drove in. She pulled to the right then shut the car off. She turned and stared at me.

"Are you ready to do this?" She asked opening her door. "We get her then leave. This isn't about revenge Zayn. Harry doesn't matter right now. It's about Calla and her safety." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

"Let's just go." We got out of the car and walked to the door. She turned and glanced at me one last time.

"I'll go in first and knock him out. Don't come in until then." We all nodded and she pushed the door open.

~

*Calla's POV*

I groaned and rubbed my freezing hands together. I heard footsteps approaching the room and I stared at the door. It swung open and Harry walked back in.

"I'm sorry about that." He said shutting the door then turning back to me. "Where were we?" He asked smirking.

"Harry, please." I whispered as he walked toward me. I backed up until my back hit the wall. I whimpered and he chuckled.

"What's wrong love?" He put his hands on my hips and pulling my body closer to his. His lips found their way to my neck again and I squeezed my eyes shut. He hands traveled to the hem of my shirt and he began pulling it off.

~

*Zayn's POV*

"You're the delivery girl?" Alec asked.

"Mhm. Were you expecting someone else?" You could hear the flirty tone in Aspen's voice. Her voice can drive a man wild.

"Oh no. I'm just surprised that someone so beautiful would be doing this kind of work." Aspen chuckled. "So where is the delivery?" He asked.

"Oh right. Its in the back seat of my car. Would you mind helping me?"

"Of course." I could hear him get up from the chair then the sound of something shattering filled the room.

"Alright, come on." Aspen called. We walked in and Alec lay on the floor with shattered glass around him. Percy grinned and chuckled.

"We only have a little time. Let's go." We walked into the room and followed Aspen to the glass door on the other side of the room.

"Wait, how do we even know where she is?" Leon asked glancing.

"Good point."

~

Its short, but oh well. It's something. (: