Chapter 12

I opened my eyes and wrapped the blanket closer around my body. I rolled over and screamed.

"Jesus Christ Aspen!" Aspen sat smiling holding a bag in her hands. She chuckled and held the bag out to me. I sat up and took it from her.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Calla it's like 11." She stared at me for a moment before pointing at the bag. "Open it!" She squealed. I groaned and pulled the bag open. It had a tee shirt from my favorite band, a book I've been wanting forever, and a necklace with my name handwritten by Aspen. I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks Aspen." She smiled and nodded.

"Come on. Lunch is ready upstairs." I pulled my hair up into a bun as Aspen jumped off the bed. It makes sense now how she's so athletic and wild. I climbed off and walked upstairs after her. Percy and Zayn were sitting at the counter laughing.

"Hey boys. Look who's finally up." They both shifted their eyes toward me and a small smile came upon Zayn's lips.

"Morning sleepy head." Zayn said chuckling. He glanced at Aspen and she smiled.

"So did anything happen while we were gone?" I quickly glanced at Zayn and he shook his head.

"Nope just a lot of movies and waisted time." She nodded unconvinced.

"Are you sure?" She asked eyeing both of us.

"Aspen, you know I would tell you if something happened." She finally smiled and nodded.

"I know. I'm just messing."

"We should go babe." Percy said standing up and kissing her cheek.

"Where are you going?" I asked pulling a glass out of the cabinet and shuffling towards the fridge.

"Were going to get food since there's barley anything and we've decided to redecorate our bedroom. We're getting some stuff for that too." I nodded and poured some orange juice into my glass.

"How long will that take?"

Aspen shrugged and glanced at Percy.

"2 or 3 hours. 4 at the most." I nodded then took a long drink. They both went into the living room. Soon Aspen's excited voice echoed through the house.

"We'll be back soon!" The front door opened then slammed shut. I looked over my shoulder at Zayn who already had his eyes on me.

"We have to tell them Zayn." He grinned slightly and stood up chuckling.

"This isn't funny Zayn! He's found you again. You'll need help and Aspen will find out eventually. I can't keep secrets." 

"Relax Calla. Let's give it a few weeks okay. If it gets worse with Harry or you accidentally tell Aspen then we will talk to them." I sighed and nodded. Zayn smiled and walked towards the back door.

I walked into my room, shutting my door behind me, and plopped down on my mess of a bed. I searched for my phone in my blankets and finally found it. I rolled onto my stomach and logged onto tumblr. I began scrolling through the endless posts. Soon I heard a knock on my door. I sat up and glanced at the door. Another few knocks sounded except they weren't coming from the door I thought. They were coming from my closet.