He sat down on one of the benches which was shaded by a huge tree. He patted the empty place besides him, beckoning me next to him. I went and sat next to him heaving a huge sigh.

None of us spoke and we both savoured the blissful silence. I heard birds chirping somewhere in the distance. The grass was damp and looked fresh green. The sky was clear blue again and the sun was right up ahead, shining brightly.

I inhaled air closing my eyes and sinking into the softness of the whole nature. My eye lids felt a little tired and i could feel myself drifting to the sleep-world abesnt mindedly. But, the flashbacks from the scenario in the cafeteria kept replaying in my mind. I had many questions in my mind right now... but, i was too tired to deal with them.

Why didnt you believe me Zack? Why couldnt i see your face along with Luciel's? What is taking you so long? Where are you?

******

Luciel's POV:

Its been quite some time since we both arrived here. Even looking at her would make my heart pace up and i often couldnt man up to talk to her. I sighed and peeked at her and before i could realise i found myself staring at her.

Her eyes were closed and her beautiful face glowed from the streak of sunlight coming from the trees. Her soft cherry scent filled up in my nostrils and her pink lips were shut in a perfect curve. Her hair flowed on her jacket... my jacket.

I looked away sighing. I closed my eyes and breathed in more air to calm my wild heart.

Dear heart... hang in there...

I opened my eyes and looked back at her. She was sleeping so peacefully that i didnt want to wake her up. I saw her eyelashes fluttering open and i smiled at her. Her eyelids shot open on my sight ans she sat up straight, rubbing her eyes

"Did.. i just fall asleep?" She asked me innocently.

"Yeah.." i laughed

"Huh" she snorted and began smiling. She ran her hand through her silky hair and her eyes widened suddenly. She gasped in horror and ducked infront of me, using my back as a shield... from whatever, she was hiding from.

"He's here.." she whispered to me. Her eyebrows frowned in worry and i could see her gritting her teeth.

I turned my head and saw a guy walking in towards our direction. He had some books in his hand and his spectacles were placed right up on his nose.

Jaren Walker..

I frowned and looked back at the huddled squirrel who was hiding in my frame.

"What should I do? What shouĺd I do? I look like a complete mess... what if.. what if he comes to know what happened in the cafeteria?" She gasped overreacting to the whole situation. I stood up pulling her up with me. She grabbed my hand, trying to run away but i was stronger and stood there like an anchor.

"Luciel.. please.. can we go? I dont want my Crush to see me like this.." she pleaded again playing her puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and stood right there.

"You're not running anywhere... just go talk to him..." i said shoving her forward.

She stood there awkwardly looking at the spectacled-boy who was looking back at her.

"Hi Azalea!" His voice chimed in. I went and stood next to Lea who was stuttering. I smiled to myself.

Well, i guess there is someone else beside me who is more worser in confessing their feelings to their crush.